The Budget

Winky

My kid was so glad to get a summer internship that pays a hundred grand a year
the better one's paid 115

Winky

When Obama is defeated in the coming election, the far left’s relative monopoly over mass media,
academia, many schools, and much of publishing and entertainment industries will not be affected.
Expect more of the same

Winky

rest assured
I'll be whining, moaning & pissing myself
33dfbqs.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
the problem is that your legitimate complaints are so steeped in piss and anger that you end up sounding like a tribalist dipshit who hates obama 'cause he's a negro/foreigner/muslim/anything else that isn't you.

yeah QE3. gee, what a revelation. i hadn't thought of that before. yawn.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
the problem is that your legitimate complaints are so steeped in piss and anger that you end up sounding like a tribalist dipshit who hates obama 'cause he's a negro/foreigner/muslim/anything else that isn't you.

The fun part is makling you jump through those hoops because everybody else has a legitimate argument against
him. Only the great & mighty minx, and most of those on the left see "nigger" when the word is spelled PROGRESSIVE

2minkey

bootlicker
i was talking to winky specifically. and he DOES see - and say - "nigger," ummkay?

that being said the turdish hyperbole that you yourself chuck at obama only serves to make you look stupid, and undermines any argument you may have as the product of piss and anger.

act like child, get treated like one.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Hyperbole? Good gawd man, have you seen this guys record?

As for the pejoratives, you've accused every single person here, not just Winky.