The demonic invasion has begun.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
But we have fury and Sam and Gonz and JustinTime and Leslie....And they can ban faster than you can register...and they do. :D Why not chillout and enjoy OTC. You'll prolly find out its the best forum going. If you prefer BF, go there.....

Demon Child

Squiggy said:
But we have fury and Sam and Gonz and JustinTime and Leslie....And they can ban faster than you can register...and they do. :D Why not chillout and enjoy OTC. You'll prolly find out its the best forum going. If you prefer BF, go there.....

Well the "best forum going" part is debatable according to the top 100 vBullitin sites. But who is really keeping score with it anyway? :)

Unless the BF'ers are doing something that is a blatant violation to the forum rules and guidelines, then there shouldn't be a need to ban anyone. Not to mention that if they did get themselves banned from here, then they would have to answer to me personally at BF and I am a lot stricter to the regular members of BF than I am with new forumers.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Don't worry...I'm not a hostile. Just didn't like the direction things were going there for a bit...I hope all of you stay and enjoy the forum. :D

Hector

I'd post the g-bomb, but it doesnt belong here. So how's this:

monkey.txt