the gas companys are EVIL

on the newes they had some gas station owers on, they said gas will reach $4bucks a gallon i was like :eek2: , so they are a bunch of evil bastards :evil: i want my 1990's back :mad:

unclehobart

The owners are just bumping up into sheer market forces. The price of their supplies doubled. Its only natural that the gas prices would double with it. The cost bumps all the way back down the food chain to the root element that we simply depend upon the junk far too much.

unclehobart said:
The owners are just bumping up into sheer market forces. The price of their supplies doubled. Its only natural that the gas prices would double with it. The cost bumps all the way back down the food chain to the root element that we simply depend upon the junk far too much.

unclehobart

What would you do to make the price go down? You simply can't wave your Hogwarts wand and make it go back to 1.60. There are massive market forces, supply and demand issues, capacity and refining, distribution, and tax issues to take into account. What would you do to make gas be 1.60 again?

unclehobart said:
What would you do to make the price go down? You simply can't wave your Hogwarts wand and make it go back to 1.60. There are massive market forces, supply and demand issues, capacity and refining, distribution, and tax issues to take into account. What would you do to make gas be 1.60 again?

well we live near 10 refineines :mad:

chcr

Too cute for words
unclehobart said:
You simply can't wave your Hogwarts wand and make it go back to 1.60.

Damn!!!

*Remembers driving out of a gas station rather than pay 50 cents a gallon.*

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
My mom says she remembers when gas went to a dollar a gallon...she was working pumping gas at the time and they used to have to set the pumps to half the price and double the cost in the end cause they wouldn't go past 99cents...

I paid $1.108 for gas last night...per litre...$4.43/gallon...true, that's CDN but earlier in the week it was $1.25/litre which is $4.22 USD/gallon!!

Nixy said:
My mom says she remembers when gas went to a dollar a gallon...she was working pumping gas at the time and they used to have to set the pumps to half the price and double the cost in the end cause they wouldn't go past 99cents...

I paid $1.108 for gas last night...per litre...$4.43/gallon...true, that's CDN but earlier in the week it was $1.25/litre which is $4.22 USD/gallon!!

:mope:

Uki Chick

Nixy said:

I paid 1.29 this morning and they're saying it's gonna go up to 1.40 by the evening due to the long weekend.