the gas companys are EVIL

unclehobart said:
They think that we are the greedy bastards. The US is 6% of the population and yet we consume 25%~ of the energy. That would make us seem like we are the greedy ones. We have no right to just assume that the worlds riches are ours for the taking. Oil is a commodity like everything else. If we want it, we have to pay for it. If you don't want to buy foreign oil.. then shake your dependence from foreign oil and move to something else.

Oil isn't the problem.. it has never been the problem. Its refining capacity. We simply cannot turn oil into gas fast enough. California is the worst. You guys have like 15 different grades of fuel for different emissions standards. You guys are bottlenecking production.

well what sucks is that i really don't want to be around in 20 years :eek2:

Nixy said:
Extreme gas prices is why we have a small car and not a minivan or small truck...

my stepdad drives a Jeep :mad: he gets 15 miles to the gallon :mad: also whay the FUCK do people go MASS out buying these BIG MOTHER FUCKER 6.0 liter engine SUVS :rolleyes:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
I have a small car. The wife has a minivan. I pay gas for both.

I guess you would...she does after all care for your three children :p

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
And I pay for that too.

Looking back it woulda been cheaper (money wise) to stay single and employ hookers on a regular basis eh?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Ummmm. no.

Not saying it would have been the better option..or that it would make you happier...or that you SHOULD have chose that route...but at the end of the day would you not have more money in your pocket?

Professur

do you really want to go into detail about my sexual escapades since the age of 20? And comparison shop for hookers willing to go with a guy who averages over an hour?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
do you really want to go into detail about my sexual escapades since the age of 20? And comparison shop for hookers willing to go with a guy who averages over an hour?

A simple yes or no would have sufficed :p

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Nobody really needs that huge, gas guzzling SUV...except for PT, who has to seat 8. ;) Nobody really needs a 300HP motor...even pulling all that weight of SUV around. The market, however, created a perceived need for such road-behemoths, and the sheeple decided that that's what they wanted. I mentioned that before, too. Now that gas is closing in on $4.00 per gallon, we have those same sheeple complaining that the President needs to open up the oil reserves to help them afford the gas-guzzler that they never needed in the first place. :shrug: There's nothing wrong with driving a car that you can afford to fill up at $4.00 per gallon, is there? Think of how nice that car will be even if the price goes back down. ;)