the gas companys are EVIL

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Luis G said:
That was the average, I'm sure that can very same car can reach over 30 miles per gallon easily on a highway.

Depends on many things...how hard the engine is working (RPM)...if the vehicle is properly tuned...if the filters are 'clean'...if the tires are properly inflated...how much weight the vehicle is carrying...the air resistance of the vehicle...etc, etc. Still...if you start out with over 30MPG, you'll still make out better than the person who starts out at 20MPG.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
On a trip, I get an average of

16.66600 (km / l) = 39.2008626 miles / US gallon

Doing 130-140km/h. Gotta love Renault :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
crystal scan said:
i think the OPEC is a bunch of GREEDY bastards :mad: i was watching VH1 one time it was some short of "Celebs" cars, they should one big OIL Tycoon a SYDA in suda arabia, he bought 12 royles, that costed 10millon for that one trip, no wonder we pay so much :rolleyes:

What does OPEC have to do with this? They were the problem...in 1975. Todays high prices are due to insufficient refineries to meet the US demand, a major huricane, Lincoln Navigators & the fact that China & India have discovered the gasoline engine for their massive populations & oil futures traders worried about all these things even though there is no shortage of crude oil. For once, OPEC isn't the bad guy.

Gonz said:
What does OPEC have to do with this? They were the problem...in 1975. Todays high prices are due to insufficient refineries to meet the US demand, a major huricane, Lincoln Navigators & the fact that China & India have discovered the gasoline engine for their massive populations & oil futures traders worried about all these things even though there is no shortage of crude oil. For once, OPEC isn't the bad guy.

that they are EVIL :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
His mom's.

Hey now hush! I drive my mom's car when I drive anything...

True, I pay almost $12000 a year for school and when I finish I'm gonna NOT be working at Carl jrs...

Ok, continue your taunting :D