the gas companys are EVIL

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well, the cavalier is a 2.2L and the city/highway mileage is 24 mpg / 34 mpg...

Man, gas is nuts

Nixy said:
Well, the cavalier is a 2.2L and the city/highway mileage is 24 mpg / 34 mpg...

Man, gas is nuts

i think the OPEC is a bunch of GREEDY bastards :mad: i was watching VH1 one time it was some short of "Celebs" cars, they should one big OIL Tycoon a SYDA in suda arabia, he bought 12 royles, that costed 10millon for that one trip, no wonder we pay so much :rolleyes:

Uki Chick said:
Holy cow is right! I have a sunfire GTX, so the engine is the same as your cavalier. 20 bucks gets me a little over half a tank. I'm fed up!

well what sucsk is that i live with in 10 miles of 20 oil refines what is up with that :mad:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Uki Chick said:
Holy cow is right! I have a sunfire GTX, so the engine is the same as your cavalier. 20 bucks gets me a little over half a tank. I'm fed up!

Your tank must be smaller cause I paid less than you per litre and $30 didn't even get me 3/4 of a tank

now i wish my mom had gotten the honda accord last year :crying4: . but the sales men where rude to her :mad: the accord gers 34 with a 2.4 liter engine :) , i have been in one that my friend drives it is fast :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
crystal scan said:
my mom has a 11.5 gallon tank we think maybe 12 :confused:

Mine is 14 and I was talking to Nat about the tank size...I don't know how much per gallon your mom paid so I can't infer anything about her tank size from the amount to fill it...I do however know Nat's price per litre and how much she got for $20

unclehobart

crystal scan said:
i think the OPEC is a bunch of GREEDY bastards :mad: i was watching VH1 one time it was some short of "Celebs" cars, they should one big OIL Tycoon a SYDA in suda arabia, he bought 12 royles, that costed 10millon for that one trip, no wonder we pay so much :rolleyes:
They think that we are the greedy bastards. The US is 6% of the population and yet we consume 25%~ of the energy. That would make us seem like we are the greedy ones. We have no right to just assume that the worlds riches are ours for the taking. Oil is a commodity like everything else. If we want it, we have to pay for it. If you don't want to buy foreign oil.. then shake your dependence from foreign oil and move to something else.

Oil isn't the problem.. it has never been the problem. Its refining capacity. We simply cannot turn oil into gas fast enough. California is the worst. You guys have like 15 different grades of fuel for different emissions standards. You guys are bottlenecking production.