The God/Sexual Innuendo/Cute Fuzzy animals/I'm bored/I'm horny/Keep it ontopic Thread

Mirlyn

tonks said:
i just tried but all i got was a static chock on the nose...and a vague whiff of dust...not at all what i call missing out.
Was it a Swifter commercial? That explains it all.

tonksy

hey! bobby flay smells sweet!....mental note to self - gotta remember to watch when that jamie oliver is on...

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Re: The God/Sexual Innuendo/Cute Fuzzy animals/I'm bored/I'm horny/Keep it ontopic Th

Ms Ann Thrope said:
:spank: think you can outrun me, huh? :spank2: I'll make you pay for that... :whip:

:brow: how much?

Ms Ann Thrope

Re: The God/Sexual Innuendo/Cute Fuzzy animals/I'm bored/I'm horny/Keep it ontopic Th

hmm...well I have heard that while a good man may be hard to find, a hard man is definitely good to find....:D ;)

tonksy

Ms Ann Thrope said:
I agree...Bobby Flay is a stud...AND he knows his way around a kitchen...**swoon**
him too, but i was speaking of jamie oliver...unfortunately, i can only understand 1/3 of the stuff that comes out his mouth *shrugs*

Squiggy

ThunderDick

Ms Ann Thrope said:
hmm...well I have heard that while a good man may be hard to find, a hard man is definitely good to find....:D ;)

Like a Lucky Charms leprechan...:D

tonksy

Squiggy said:
Like a Lucky Charms leprechan...:D
thanks, squigs, for that lovely visual....