The Left's Phoney Outrage Over Phoney Rush Quote

jimpeel

Rush has always been a blowhard and towed the party line.

The fact is that it is just okey-dokey with you if other talk radio hosts toe the party line. Janine Garafolo, Al Franken, Alan Colmes, et al, are simply "speaking the truth" in your world. None of them are blowhards who are toeing the party line are they?

Insults again? Stop freaking out.

I don't hate Rush. I find him comical. I even turn his radio show on every once in awhile for a laugh.

How hateful is it when you cannot even give credit where credit is due? Your animus for this man runs so deep that if he were to fund the research and found a cure for prostate cancer you would call him a sexist pig because he didn't find a cure for breast cancer.

Yet if Rush were to do a David Brock style conversion from Conservative to Liberal -- pro-abortion; anti-firearm; big government advocate; anti-business; pro-socialized healthcare; pro-taxation; pro-welfare state; pro-union; pro-UN; anti-military; anti-war; anti-capitalist -- you would declare him to be the finest person walking the earth.

You hate him because he doesn't think as you do; and he doesn't toe YOUR party line.

spike

So you do not find it historical that the United States Senate tried to censure and censor a private citizen of the United States?

OMG they did that to a radio show. That would be like if they tried to do it to a website or something. Imagine.

spike

The fact is that it is just okey-dokey with you if other talk radio hosts toe the party line. Janine Garafolo, Al Franken, Alan Colmes, et al, are simply "speaking the truth" in your world. None of them are blowhards who are toeing the party line are they?

Imagine if you could actually back that up with something I said that justifies the statement.

How hateful is it when you cannot even give credit where credit is due? Your animus for this man runs so deep that if he were to fund the research and found a cure for prostate cancer you would call him a sexist pig because he didn't find a cure for breast cancer.

See above and then pay attention to who is actually spewing analmus. You're argument is based on things you make up.

Yet if Rush were to do a David Brock style conversion from Conservative to Liberal -- pro-abortion; anti-firearm; big government advocate; anti-business; pro-socialized healthcare; pro-taxation; pro-welfare state; pro-union; pro-UN; anti-military; anti-war; anti-capitalist -- you would declare him to be the finest person walking the earth.

OMG make up some more shit.

jimpeel

Imagine if you could actually back that up with something I said that justifies the statement.

So you DO think that Janine Garafolo, Al Franken, Alan Colmes, et al, are blowhards who are toeing the party line? Ya wanna put that in print?

See above and then pay attention to who is actually spewing analmus. You're argument is based on things you make up.

Once again you prove yourself to be an undisputed master of the obvious. Of course I made that up. Rush doesn't have THAT much money, silly boy!

OMG make up some more shit.

And what on that list of Liberal planks of the Liberal platform do you disagree with? Which ones do you agree with Rush? C'mon, show us all what you really think. Here's the list for your convenience. Just tick off your choice:

Abortion;

I agree with the Liberal Base __

I agree with Rush Limbaugh __

Firearms;

Big government;

Business;

Socialized healthcare;

Taxation;

Welfare state;

Unions;

The UN;

The military;

War;

Capitalism;

jimpeel

By the way. Anyone here know that this is Free Speech Week?

Imagine the Senate doing what they did; and the letter being auctioned off in this week's time frame. BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

http://www.freespeechweek.org/

"Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech..."
With these simple words, America's Founding Fathers sought to create
a land in which citizens could speak and write without fear of reprisal.

founders.jpg

Now we invite YOU to advance the cause of free speech.
We are encouraging schools, organizations, and communities across
the country to commemorate the third annual National Freedom of
Speech Week (NFSW) from October 15 to 21, 2007.

freespeech.gif

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
without fear of reprisal

Unless, of course, it's not nice. Then someone will try to get you fired from your job. Because, as we all know, not nice is the most horrible thing that could ever happen to another person.

spike

So you DO think that Janine Garafolo, Al Franken, Alan Colmes, et al, are blowhards who are toeing the party line? Ya wanna put that in print?

I don't really listen to them. How long are you going to continue basing your argument on crap you make up?

And what on that list of Liberal planks of the Liberal platform do you disagree with? Which ones do you agree with Rush? C'mon, show us all what you really think.

What the hell does that have to do with declaring someone the finest person on earth?

I have an idea. Calm down and start making sense instead of trying to cooking up contrived ideas and then basing things on them.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I don't really listen to them. How long are you going to continue basing your argument on crap you make up?

You may not follow the particular but you understand the concept. Answer him.

catocom

Excuse me? They're clear as a bell. Tis the lawyers that are poor.
I didn't say they weren't clear.
Just some of them aren't Right.

Not so much the early ones, just mostly some of the latter ones.

There's so many amendments to the amendment to the amendment to the amendment... of the amendment it's not funny.

The gov. has made it so much of it can be used against it's self By the lawyers.

When the original was written, Most people had integrity, and being in the Majority meant something. :(

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
OK, I ssee where you're coming from.

As to the additions-that is the only place where the Constitution can be seen as "a living document". We may add or change amendments, except the first 10. It's harder than hell to do so. That's helpful.

The Constitution & the Bill of Rights are all well written & clearly defined. The Constitution is the express limitation placed upon our government. It may not & cannot go above & beyond those rules. Unfortunately, we the people are willing to be bought out for a song.

jimpeel

What the hell does that have to do with declaring someone the finest person on earth?

I have an idea. Calm down and start making sense instead of trying to cooking up contrived ideas and then basing things on them.

I went to some bit of trouble for you on that chart so the least you could do is to answer the queries.

Making sense, to you, is to simply parrot your ideology.

jimpeel

The "non-historical" document is now bid at $117,100. That means the Marine Corps - Law Enforcement Foundation will glean $234,200, including Limbaugh's matching share, even if no other bids are tendered.

Will the Democrats who signed the letter match the bid?

spike

I went to some bit of trouble for you on that chart so the least you could do is to answer the queries.

I've gone to some trouble to point out that reasonable disussion involves basing things on fact not on things you make up.

Making sense, to you, is to simply parrot your ideology.

But there you go again.

Will the Democrats who signed the letter match the bid?

Why wouldn't they just donate to their own choice of charity?