The most expensive in US history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you guys defy logic itself. As far as security it is so expensive and so tight because of jerks like you, (you know who you are) who hate this man unreasonably. There are more death threats than their have ever been against a president elect. I have heard a lot of people on the hard right talk about his inauguration as an "if" thing. Acting as if they are pretty sure something bad will happen!

Grow the hell up! He hasn't even had a chance to do anything and you people hate him! He isn't my guy of choice, but admittedly I am not so anti all that he stands for right out of the box as some I see here. If he does all these horrible things that offend you so much when he is in office, then rail against him with all your might, as it is your right as an American, but give him a chance to earn the hatred!

I swear, if this guy implements a lot of McCain's proposed campaign platform some of you would hate him just because there is a "D" by the name on the ballot. The only more stupid reason to hate him would be if you were a racist, and from what I have seen that is not at issue here!

Be skeptical, but give him a chance before you devote your undying fear and loathing to the man!

H2O boy

so i guess it is suddenly unreasonable to take the man at his word.

i have nothing against the man. his ideas are a different matter entirely. if he does 5% of what he wants theres going to be a lot of buyer remorse. itll be too late though, we are stuck for a term

personally, i am anxious for it to get underway. i cannot wait to see tom brokaw and katie couric and you and spikie and all the rest backpedal like your sliding down a glacier.

fortunately for all of us, the office is not as powerful as you boosh haters made it out to be. someof us knew all along that boosh was not to blame for hurricanes and oil prices and everything else the slimeballs tried to pin on him. but he got it anyway because of the uneducated masses. now those masses will expect barack to come through with the solution to EVERYTHING. because he said he would. and those same masses will be upset when he doesnt fill their hands with freebies. when jobs dont fall out of the sky into their waiting hands. when milk and honey doesnt flow freely. yea i can hardly wait

so quit your whining. we have every right to hold him to what he says. you got to crow for awhile about boosh. now shut up and take your turn in the barrel. its for the good of the country

MrBishop

It's a historic event...a LOT more people are going out of their way to witness it. Of course it's going to be more expensive! Did people actually think that it'd be cheaper to host 10-15x more people??!

C'mon!

As for the 'commemorative sellers' - they're always out there trying to make a buck off of an event..any event. Hell, I'm making many MANY bucks off of 'commemorative gear' on Cafe Press :D

I like this one
http://shop.cafepress.com/design/31029882
spacer.gif

....someof us knew all along that boosh was not to blame for hurricanes and oil prices and everything else the slimeballs tried to pin on him. but he got it anyway because of the uneducated masses. now those masses will expect barack to come through with the solution to EVERYTHING. because he said he would. and those same masses will be upset when he doesnt fill their hands with freebies. when jobs dont fall out of the sky into their waiting hands. when milk and honey doesnt flow freely. yea i can hardly wait

so quit your whining. we have every right to hold him to what he says. you got to crow for awhile about boosh. now shut up and take your turn in the barrel. its for the good of the country

Yeah that's a lot of venom from someone who has nothing against him. By the way who is this "booosh" person? I also defy you to show me one instance of me talking negatively about our last president?

I don't know you, so I will not say, (or even assume to myself) what and how you really are, but your posts don't make you seem all that bright, or at least what you say is rarely well thought out....

IMHO

H2O boy

opinions are like assholes. everybodys got one and sometimes there full of shit

when capable of understanding the english language and the use of context therein, reread what i said. what 'venom' is there is directed at the brainless slobbermonsters who would support barack. not him. he cant help the fact that he is mentally underwhelmed, its a natural result of liberalism. we can forgive him that. its just hard to forgive that many stupid people for falling for it

but hey, they got a long four years to recover. let the games begin

Cerise

WASHINGTON (AP) - President-elect Barack Obama says there can't be any "idle hands" at a time when so many people are enduring hardships.

During a visit to an emergency homeless shelter for teens in the nation's capital, Obama said that given the "crisis" the nation is facing, "everybody's going to have to pitch in." And he said Americans are "ready to do that."

Pitch in? Doesn’t Fearless Leader-elect realize his supporters are expecting MORE handouts? He has to pay their mortgage and gas bills now too.

catocom

absolutely, but we have to work for those handouts...some of us.
(like reverse enslavement, to end result in enslavement by debt)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Some of you guys defy logic itself. As far as security it is so expensive and so tight because of jerks like you, (you know who you are) who hate this man unreasonably. There are more death threats than their have ever been against a president elect. I have heard a lot of people on the hard right talk about his inauguration as an "if" thing. Acting as if they are pretty sure something bad will happen!

Where have you been for the last 8 years?

I swear, if this guy implements a lot of McCain's proposed campaign platform some of you would hate him just because there is a "D" by the name on the ballot. The only more stupid reason to hate him would be if you were a racist, and from what I have seen that is not at issue here!
McCain is a (D). His official affiliation be damned.

spike

There's a hell of a lot of whining in this thread about nothing. Just poor losers.

Your hero, one of the most idiotic unpopular incompetent presidents in history, is leaving. Deal with it.

We're going to have a smart competent guy in office. :banana:

catocom

There's a hell of a lot of whining in this thread about nothing. Just poor losers.

Your hero, one of the most idiotic unpopular incompetent presidents in history, is leaving. Deal with it.

We're going to have a smart competent guy in office. :banana:

we'll see if you 'naner is still dancin' after the first 6 months....

to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.