The most expensive in US history

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBishop

Obama did not flub the oath of office. He stopped to permit Chief Justice Roberts to recite the Presidential oath in the proper sequence.

I suppose a conspiracy theorist might suggest since it was mentioned on ABC neither Biden nor Obama voted to approve Roberts as Chief Justice, perhaps it was intentional on the part of the Chief Justice. :)
They re-did it in order to get it right this time
Linky

U.S. Chief Justice John Roberts has administered the oath of office to President Barack Obama for a second time to make up for misplacing a word during Tuesday's inauguration ceremony.

Mr. Obama re-took the oath of office at the White House late Wednesday, acting out of what a White House statement said was "an abundance of caution."

Frank Probity

yeah, i know all about lies

Good! Then you understand the logic and how it does apply to you! That really wasn't so difficult for someone as intelligent as yourself, was it.

But, it is apparent, you do not understand the content of your argument in a previous post wherein you expressed those God awful fears that the sky will fall (shades of Chicken Little) and the other fears so eloquently posed but not defined when requested to do so. You might consider changing your post name from H2OBoy to something more substantial since your arguments don't hold water.

H2O boy

ive forgotten more about logic than most people will ever know

i have no fear of the sky falling. care to post where i made a single inference to a precipitating atmosphere?

i am kind of like the dj on the radio. requests are fine but i aint signed a contract to play them

i like my name and plan to keep it

as to the fluid retainment qualities of various items, well, we shall see wont we

from where, or have i already figured it out?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Ah, the old double standard. If a democrat does it, it is classless. If a republican does it, it is called having balls.

If Kennedy told Cheney to fuck off, I'd not call it classless. I don't find direct confrontation objectionable.

H2O boy

I'm guessing you've forgotten almost all of it.

Any word on those bets we were talking about?

anytime youre ready mongo

one caveat. every detail is to be spelled out so you cant change the rules then proclaim victory as is your bent

spike

Unless you can point out an example of me changing the rules it's going to look like yet another false premise of yours.

Go ahead and send me a PM with some terms you'd agree to and we'll discuss it.

Frank Probity

If Kennedy told Cheney to fuck off, I'd not call it classless. I don't find direct confrontation objectionable.

There is a time and a place for everything. It isn't the fact Cheney said it, but the total lack of respect for his position and the most public location and circumstances where the retort was made. I'm sure you can understand that.

MrBishop

You two should get a room!
A nice open field would be better.

DuelingPistols02.jpg

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
There is a time and a place for everything. It isn't the fact Cheney said it, but the total lack of respect for his position and the most public location and circumstances where the retort was made. I'm sure you can understand that.

I do. I also know that the floor of the House & the Senate have seen many many battles that make a little vulgar slur seem pale. History shows that the left & right are, right now, lovers in a spat. The animosity of days past can be called hatred.

As Bish points out, Aaron Burr is a good example.

catocom

There's a hell of a lot of whining in this thread about nothing. Just poor losers.

Your hero, one of the most idiotic unpopular incompetent presidents in history, is leaving. Deal with it.

We're going to have a smart competent guy in office. :banana:

we'll see if your 'naner is still dancin' after the first 6 months....

to be continued

well that one is still dancin'
Spike, what your overall approval percentage now?

H2O boy

wanna know who approves of the fuckwad? check the folks with their hands out, the numbers of whom are growing daily

those of us who work for our living still hate the son of a bitch as much as we did when we voted against his sorry ass

the norwegians seem to like him though. that matters, i guess

UNKA HELGA! DER OBAMER IS DER WHALE BLUBBER! WONKA WONKA WONKA BORSCHT!

or what the fuck ever

im trying to think back to a time when norway mattered, having a little trouble widdat

hell youd think they had a bobsled team or something, but

shit, let em have the fucker, we dont want him anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.