The newest threat to your liberty

Cerise

btw.......what about the: (midwest unified christian citizen soldiers), anyhoo?

Inquiring minds want to know!

2minkey

bootlicker
i booked a flight to des moines next week earlier in the day. guess i need to find my winter coat.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
nope
that doesn't apply to the new law because it's about motor vehicles.

Say what? They have the right to license you & even to pull bullshit DUI checkpoints. They do not have the right to the unconditional surrender of your right to travel, as an individual. No suspicion, no right to pull you. That doesn't mean they can't make something up.

Now, as a commercial driver, due to federal regualtions, I can be pulled over for absolutely no reason. The caveat is, it has to be by a certified DOT cop.

catocom

Say what? They have the right to license you & even to pull bullshit DUI checkpoints. They do not have the right to the unconditional surrender of your right to travel, as an individual. No suspicion, no right to pull you. That doesn't mean they can't make something up.

Now, as a commercial driver, due to federal regualtions, I can be pulled over for absolutely no reason. The caveat is, it has to be by a certified DOT cop.

I'm looking now for the specific law, but I did read the local story in the news
when it passed, and it's supposed to be the same for class c as it is for (a)cdl

I hate the gov. site, but I'll post it when I find it, or a retraction when I find that.

Winky

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

When the Schutzstaffel show up
you should just get in the cattle car.

catocom

Re: symbolism is everything

oh yes it makes all the difference in the world what insignia is on
the costume, when then show up to beat you down
and haul you away

e5hc2u.jpg

the difference is, I have more personal connections the more local it gets.