The OTC Dual-BBQ thread

MrBishop

Merging two threads into one. For some of you who know...there were two BBQs this weekend, with a grand total of 12 OTCers present...not too shabby. Some of us have pics to post and stories to tell. I'm sure that you might have questions that need answering. I thought to create this thread for just such things.

I'll be posting pics and answering questions when I can. Soon hopefully. :D

Have fun and enjoy the pics :D

Uki Chick

MrBishop said:
Merging two threads into one. For some of you who know...there were two BBQs this weekend, with a grand total of 12 OTCers present...not too shabby. Some of us have pics to post and stories to tell. I'm sure that you might have questions that need answering. I thought to create this thread for just such things.

I'll be posting pics and answering questions when I can. Soon hopefully. :D

Have fun and enjoy the pics :D

It's all over!!! :crying4: Time flies when you're having fun! Thanks to the Bish for having a great BBQ and just hoping everyone had a great time at ours as well. Bish JR is adorable, and now we know he has a fascination with Paul_Valaru. :lol2: We will all have pics posted soon!

Mirlyn

Shite....forgot about this thread....gonna restate the previous offer:

I can host a gallery for you guys to upload pics to (similar to the scavenger hunt thing) if it makes for easier viewing. Just let me know...I can set it up tonight if desired.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Ahh the house is almost empty (just Stop Laughing is left), Tonks and Unc left this afternoon, for there god knows how many hour drive into a hurricane.

We are left with enough food for 3 weeks, a pair of sunglasses and an extra bottle of vodka. (I know who's and they will be returned via brit boi)

It was an amazing time,and I can't wait for the next one (I was promised the GOOD bedroom, does that come with hot and cold running blonds, if not it's ok, I can live with just the hot ones)

Djcake

i wish i could have made it :mope:

maybe next time...

oh ya

dawg.gif

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
whooo!

Chris and I are home safe and sound after SO MANY hours of busses...

I have MANY MANY pics and will be posting them soon!!

I'll put up a few in a few min and the others will be tomorrow night. The photogallery sounds like a good idea Mirlyn...then everyone can have their own section and people can make comments and stuff!! I have some swimming pics to post :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
The first pic is a cousin of the tiara...this headdress is much cheaper but also came to be after much alcohol :D It was at Bish's BBQ on Sat

Second is just one I really like of Tonks, SL and Raven...again at Bish's on Sat

The third is at Uki and Paul's on Sun...it is of Uki and Paul...

Thanks to Bish, MrsBish, Uki and Paul for being such great hosts this weekend!

Also, thanks to Prof for the headset which I finally got into Brampton after like 2 years :D

More pics to come...Paul should be posting some of the group pics Chris took with my cam within a few days...and I'll put the rest of my 91 pics (yes, 91 pics from 2 days) when Mirlyn gets the site up :)

Inkara1

Nix, who's that in the background of the Paul/Uki pic? That looks a little like the guy in the pic of Prof.

Raven

Annoying SOB
Nixy said:
OK, so, I wasn't gonna post this YET but here is Cam...in BishJR's kiddie pool...I am tired so I shall let someone else explain to you what happen :D
I'm not saying anything apart from the person who did that is a very, very, very brave man....

Uki Chick

I can't wait to see more pics. We had a great time, but I'm so happy to have my house back. No one but me and Paul! It was wonderful having people over, but as paul_valaru said, he's socialized out.

Nix, glad you and Chris made it back safe. Forget to tell you to call us on your return, but that's ok. I hope you had a good time and keep in touch! Chris is a great guy!

Oz

Is that McEwans Export tonksy is drinkin'? :D (great beer!)

Cool pix........keep em comin' :swing:

MrBishop

Nixy said:
OK, so, I wasn't gonna post this YET but here is Cam...in BishJR's kiddie pool...I am tired so I shall let someone else explain to you what happen :D

Well...this is the story of Cam and the impromptu wet-t-shirt (and pants, and hair and...) contest. Two contestants...no waiting.

Seems that Cam, whilst trying to cool off a bit, took off her shoes and waded into my kiddie pool. Fine so far....a friend of mine (Percy) was walking bye and Cam maliciously splashed water unto him. Percy...not one to avoid an opportunity, chased Cam across the pool (Wearing long pants, new dress shoes and socks etc...), caught up to her and replied to her watery challenge in spades! :D

Hoisting Cam (kinda) in his arms, he walked her to the pools edge, and plopped her (and himself) into the pool.... :D :lol2:

There was much rejoicing...Cam (a psychic at heart) had luckily brought a change of clothes...but the wet-Cam looked suited her just fine. The trail of water leading into my home was monumental as Cam shed nearly a bucket-full on her way in :D

Oz

Professur said:
Close. McEwans india pale ale. There was Tartan in the cooler too.

Tartan? I once spent four days drunk as a monkey on that stuff and ended up with a fekkin' helluva case of sunburn when I finally collapsed (was camping at the time) :D

McEwans and Tartan?

*feels his respect for the canadians grow :headbng2: