The press is starting to wake up and grow some balls

Winky

This President so bad Sarah Palin could get elected if it was
put up to a vote today.
Hey what's up with the squggly line for Ronnie?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Re: Fear not Prince Valiant!

Actually Clinton ended his term with higher approval ratings than he started with. He was up in the 60+% area

Must have been that '94 takeover of Congress that kept government limited.

Winky

As I listen to Savage via torrent download
Arbitron has it as:
radio_ratings_041908.jpg

those three show as being tied
but next to Rush they are all just also rans

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Beck & his goofiness beats Hannity & his Republican defensiveness all to hell

Winky

yeah I never waste any time on Hannity
Rush and Savage are entertaining and
that is really all it is.

I Love Ayn Coulter as she is funny as hell!

MrBishop

I have to wonder why only 10 pages were made available?

Whats in the rest of the document? Why is Obama keeping it hidden from everyone, transparency maybe? :rolleyes:

October 23rd, 2009 12:16 pm
The Obama “thesis” hoax

It’s a hoax, or a satire, depending on your point of view. Joe Klein has said that he never read any part of an Obama “thesis” from his Columbia days, and that’s conclusive, as far as I’m concerned.

The hoax/satire was written in August, so it’s not connected to any current event. I cam across it on Twitter, read the blog, found it interesting, and posted on it. I failed to notice that one of the tags was “satire.”

So he got me, and lots of others. It worked because it’s plausible. I’ve done satirical pieces myself, and I know how they can take off. I once wrote one that said that Bill Casey did not die, and was hiding in a bunker under the St Andrews golf course from which he was running Mikhail Gorbachev. I thought it was obviously satirical, but it went like wildfire all over the world. And that was in the days before the Internet.

So I should have picked up some hint, but I didn’t. Shame on me.

I’m posting this as quickly as possible. Apologies to the president and to Joe Klein, and to Rush Limbaugh, who had many very wise things to say about the Constitution and the views of the Founders today, and to everyone else who got involved.
Mostly because if was a manufactured hoax and nothing that Obama actually wrote.
http://pajamasmedia.com/michaelledeen/2009/10/23/the-obama-thesis-hoax/