The search for stewygrrr

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
we ARE looking for him, see we have this theory that he is in another dimesion, so we MUST be in an altered state to find him.

*snickers*

think he fell for it?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
paul_valaru said:
I don't think he is here, but that nice gentleman jsut told me I have a pretty mouth. :blush:

Don't worry, it's probably just cause you have teeth. He may not have seen that before.

tonksy

PuterTutor said:
Don't worry, it's probably just cause you have teeth. He may not have seen that before.
:laugh5: and the fact that he ain't got a months supply of motor oil under his finger nails.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
PuterTutor said:

I asked him if he had a scousin in Quebec, cause one toque, and a french accent and I swear he was that nice guy who wanted to take me fishing, at least I think it was fishing, he kept telling me it was my turn in the barrel

no stew here, next idea?

he might be at teh peel pub $1 a beer

Raven

Annoying SOB
*walks in with an armfull of beer, plus various bottled spirits in his bacpack and glances around*

*sees gathered 'search party' and sneaks out quietly, hoping that Cam and Paul didn't smell the beer*

I'm still here, just havent seen much to post against, I'm not MIA this time as the IRC people can testify.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Raven said:
*walks in with an armfull of beer, plus various bottled spirits in his bacpack and glances around*

*sees gathered 'search party' and sneaks out quietly, hoping that Cam and Paul didn't smell the beer*

I'm still here, just havent seen much to post against, I'm not MIA this time as the IRC people can testify.

*hick*

who da hell are you?

:D

Raven

Annoying SOB
paul_valaru said:
*hick*

who da hell are you?

:D

keep your hands off my alcomohol dammit! You'll be getting enough of mine at Bish's BBQ (if he ever sets a date goddammit! ;)). Shame I can't *ahem* 'import' some British beers you to sample and comment on/criticise.

MrBishop

Again with the BBQ...I thought that we were looking for booz....er...Stewey.

The BBQ will happen...it's just not date-set yet.

I'll post it when I know.