The search for stewygrrr

we ARE looking for him, see we have this theory that he is in another dimesion, so we MUST be in an altered state to find him.

*snickers*

think he fell for it?

paul_valaru said:
I don't think he is here, but that nice gentleman jsut told me I have a pretty mouth. :blush:

Don't worry, it's probably just cause you have teeth. He may not have seen that before.

PuterTutor said:
Don't worry, it's probably just cause you have teeth. He may not have seen that before.
:laugh5: and the fact that he ain't got a months supply of motor oil under his finger nails.

PuterTutor said:

I asked him if he had a scousin in Quebec, cause one toque, and a french accent and I swear he was that nice guy who wanted to take me fishing, at least I think it was fishing, he kept telling me it was my turn in the barrel

no stew here, next idea?

he might be at teh peel pub $1 a beer

*walks in with an armfull of beer, plus various bottled spirits in his bacpack and glances around*

*sees gathered 'search party' and sneaks out quietly, hoping that Cam and Paul didn't smell the beer*

I'm still here, just havent seen much to post against, I'm not MIA this time as the IRC people can testify.

Raven said:
*walks in with an armfull of beer, plus various bottled spirits in his bacpack and glances around*

*sees gathered 'search party' and sneaks out quietly, hoping that Cam and Paul didn't smell the beer*

I'm still here, just havent seen much to post against, I'm not MIA this time as the IRC people can testify.

*hick*

who da hell are you?

:D

paul_valaru said:
*hick*

who da hell are you?

:D

keep your hands off my alcomohol dammit! You'll be getting enough of mine at Bish's BBQ (if he ever sets a date goddammit! ;)). Shame I can't *ahem* 'import' some British beers you to sample and comment on/criticise.

Again with the BBQ...I thought that we were looking for booz....er...Stewey.

The BBQ will happen...it's just not date-set yet.

I'll post it when I know.

Back