Tourney Time 2005

Inkara1

Hey now, he was only trying to help! He saw a little old lady who needed a chair, so he tossed her one! He even said so himself. :D

Stop Laughing

3:28 to go, the Illini were down by 14 during a season where they never trailed by double digits the whole year, and they still pulled it out in OT! OMG, what a tremendous finish! Pandemonium up the road from here, wow.

Thulsa Doom

Two pretty amazing come backs tonight actually. Its gotta suck to be an Arizona fan right now. And West Virginia's bubble finally burst. How did louisville beat a team that couldnt miss from three no matter who was shooting?

chcr

Too cute for words
Thulsa Doom said:
Two pretty amazing come backs tonight actually. Its gotta suck to be an Arizona fan right now. And West Virginia's bubble finally burst. How did louisville beat a team that couldnt miss from three no matter who was shooting?

Why yes, yes it does. Thanks for noticing. ;)

What a choke!

Pretty amazing day though, huh?

Stop Laughing

What a regional finals, yet another OT game as Michigan State beat Kentucky. All the talk of the ACC being so strong and half of the Final Four ends up coming from the Big 10. Wasn't this a down year for them?

rrfield

Stop Laughing said:
What a regional finals, yet another OT game as Michigan State beat Kentucky. All the talk of the ACC being so strong and half of the Final Four ends up coming from the Big 10. Wasn't this a down year for them?

To be fair, the Big Ten didn't do themsevles any favors in the Big Ten-ACC challenge; only Illinios and Wisconsin won.

Thulsa Doom

We definitely got spoiled beyond belief with those games. Wont see that again for a while. two over time games and a double over time game and all the twists and turns and come backs and crazy shots. But Im already getting annoyed with the CBS/ESPN people going on and on about how this may have eclipsed the Duke-Kentucky game as the greatest single moment in tournament history. no way. but it was unbelievably entertaining.

Stop Laughing

I watched the second half from the front row of the United Center, I had courtside seats for the Bulls game tonight. :cool: Actually, we were behind the media table, but the monitor with the Illini game was right in front of my face only about 8 feet away, and none of the media were there yet. Biggest cheer of the night was before the Bulls game even started after the Illini secured their victory. Still, saw a great Bulls game (they're raising eyebrows here, looking to not only make the playoffs, but get home court for the 1st round, now on a 9 game winning streak) and couldn't watch the MS/NC game. If I had 300 level, I'd have considered not going, but courtside? I'd have to be crazy to turn those down. I got pics to post from it later, just gotta find that damn USB cord, never around when I need it.

Stop Laughing

Not in this house, trust me. It'll end up going the same way as all the CD's and other crap I've lost over the years. I got a portable USB drive and it lasted maybe a week, suspected thrown away or under the couch. We've given up on remotes too.