Umm...???

Squiggy

ThunderDick
It already gave the right to both male and female to marry a willing spouse. No need to include gender in the qualifications that follow.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Well, at least you shouldn't pull any typing muscles after stretching like that :D

freako104

Gonz said:
This looks like my slippery slope in action. Stop judging them. Who are you to judge?

how is this going into the slippery slope? I am not one to judge but I still find it sick to be fucking family members. The whole slippery slope bulshit is also disgusting to me that people want to use their imaginations to think of beastilaity and incest and compare it to any kind of sexuality.

freako104

:eek: squiggs you scare me.

what i meant was that I dont see why people would do it. I call the act sick not the person type of deal

BeardofPants

Eric, that's almost as funny as the goat comment. :p

RE: Umm....??? WTF? I mean, how can they come down like a tonne of bricks on her, but not the brother? :eek6: That's one fucked up system you got going on there..... :hmm:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Prosecutors filed the new charge because they believe she intentionally killed the infant after giving birth at home.

The girl's 19-year-old brother fathered the baby and was charged Friday with prohibited sexual conduct,

Quite a difference wouldn't you say?

BeardofPants

Yeah, but why aren't they taking into account that her brother was the one that got her pregnant? One would think that there'd be some sort of mental stuff going on after giving birth to your brothers baby.... Anyway, how do we know it wasn't rape? :confused:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
BeardofPants said:
Yeah, but why aren't they taking into account that her brother was the one that got her pregnant? One would think that there'd be some sort of mental stuff going on after giving birth to your brothers baby.... Anyway, how do we know it wasn't rape? :confused:

There is no evidence that he forced his sister to have sex with him, Thrower said.

;)

Professur

freako104 said:
how is this going into the slippery slope? I am not one to judge but I still find it sick to be fucking family members. The whole slippery slope bulshit is also disgusting to me that people want to use their imaginations to think of beastilaity and incest and compare it to any kind of sexuality.

So, let me get this straight. A guy shoving his dick up another guy's ass is perfectly ok, but a boy having vaginal sex with a girl isn't, simply because they have the same parents? Now I'm confused.