Umm...???

freako104

to me it is simple. The two guys arent related. I dont have a problem with it. incest to me is wrong. If its for you fine but both to me are gross in their own right. I dont agree with either personally but I have far less a problem with homosexuality.

A.B.Normal

Professur said:
So, let me get this straight. A guy shoving his dick up another guy's ass is perfectly ok, but a boy having vaginal sex with a girl isn't, simply because they have the same parents? Now I'm confused.
Not all homosexual relationships involve anal intercourse.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
ZZZZZZZZZZZoooooommmmmmmm

Let's skip right over the point & make excuses

freako104

bullshit Gonz. Your the ones saying this slippery slope. those arent excuses. they happen to be why we dont see the slippery slope.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
You made a judgement. Yet you think other people shouldn't judge. It doesn't matter what the circumstances are or why they occured. You are a hypocrite. It was pointed out & you still don't see it.

EZ definition: Hypocrite-One who says one thing & does another.

freako104

then everybody in your eyes are judgmental. I have known homosexuals to give me shit for being straight. Others were respectful but didnt agree with it. You dont agree with most of what I say. Prof and you dont agree with homosexuality. shit Gonz

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I hope everybody is judgemental. There is nothing wrong with that. We have to judge every situation we come across. It's not a bad thing.

SEE! Right there is a judgment. A bad one but it is still a judgement. You said I don't agrgee with homosexuality. While that is technically true, I haven't nor will I try it, I am not against homosexuality. It happens in almost every species of animal. I am against them marrying other homosexuals.

freako104

didnt you say you wouldnt be against it if it wasnt illegal? As far as being judgemental, we judge situations we are in but why judge ones we are not in?

Thulsa Doom

Last time I checked no homosexual man ever had a three headed baby because he had anal sex with another man. Whereas when you fuck yer twin sister.... pretty good reason to have something be illegal dont you think? apples and oranges.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
That's like saying, in or about 1972, what harm can having airplane smoking sections do? Today it's almost completely illegal. Slippery slope,

freako104

but isnt that why its illegal? because of that? so then why is homosexuality illegal if it is hurting none? plus the smoking thing doesnt seem to have the slippery slope

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
25 years ago they started. Over that time frame smoking went from acceptable everywhere to almost illegal. One baby step at a time. Slippery slope.

Allow homosexual marriage today & in 25 years there will be no such thing as the nuclear family. Our entire foundation will have been blown up. It's rapidly approaching that now. A few die-hards are holding on & following tradition. There aren't many of us left. We are the glue holding the ragged remnents of society together. It isn't at the bitter end-yet. It's heading down that path & picking up steam.

BeardofPants

Oh no! Whatever shall we do without the nuclear family?! :eek: :rolleyes:

Considering that the nuclear family is a relatively modern invention, I'm not worrying about whether it dies out or not.

Thulsa Doom

Gonz said:
It's only the foundation of every civilization around teh world.

Obviously your anthropology needs a little work there.

Gonz said:
That's like saying, in or about 1972, what harm can having airplane smoking sections do? Today it's almost completely illegal. Slippery slope,

so then are you saying that smoking is the equivilant of being gay? having sex with one's twin sister can lead to birth defects (to the baby who wasnt involved with the sex). smoking can lead to major health problems (including birth defects) to others not smoking. being gay doesnt lead to squat for any innocent bystander. once again apples and oranges.