Upgraded the forum software.

Slim Pickens

tonksy said:
I've shot guns *handonhip

I've taken martial arts *handonhip

I've made voodoo dolls *handonhip

AT? Ingrown hair...gee...

I remember the voodoo dolls....made from uncooked breadsticks, then cooked....got Scotty and JR, and somebody else fired, right?

tonksy

Slim Pickens said:
I remember the voodoo dolls....made from uncooked breadsticks, then cooked....got Scotty and JR, and somebody else fired, right?
JR? Is that Travis? Cuz I got him fired.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
AlphaTroll said:
I DO NOT have a hairy arse! And last I checked it was bump free so :p

(And no Winky, I will not be posting pics to prove my point)

Yea WINKY...now Alpha, it is my job, as whatever it says off the left, to verify claims made on this site. I'll need proof, thanks.

catocom

samcurry said:
ok im getting dangerously brave now, i have added the new who has visited today at the bottom of the forum home page. :devil:
samcurry said:
ok im gonna go to bed, but i will work on some more goodies this weekend. I will post here so everyone is aware of them.
samcurry said:
Added built in link to OTC mail to make it easier for everyone to get to their mail now. Also added the OTC store link.
God i hope i dont break this yet. :p

catocom said:
Good going guys.
IMO this is a good stable, and safe/secure version. Good timing. ;)

Still lookin' good.
I like the plugin system, and all the backup options. :)
Unless they REALLY do some major changing, which I personally don't see,
vB is way easier to upgrade post 3.5.1

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
thanks cat, I really like this new ver. It has made it so much easier for me to work on the board. the plugin system rocks!!!!! and im getting more comfy editing the templates now.

Dave

The account name you have entered (dave) doesn't exist in our records. Please go back and try again.

Our records show that you have already registered under the name of Dave. If you have lost your password, click here. If you would like to modify your profile, click here.

i never signed up for OTC mail originally.

i tried to sign up now and these are the two messages i get. the first one is when i try to sign in, the second is when i try to sign up.
i get the same messages for my old SN too.

HomeLAN

samcurry said:
thanks appreciate that.
I have also just added members must have 15 post before they can post a link. hopefully this will stop all the damn game console and ipod spammers.....

I wish. At least they can't post anything you can simply click through on....

Gotholic

Anyone find out if OTC e-mail is still available for members who did not signed up for it when they first registered?

BTW: How about an option to include 5 favorite websites listed in your profile?