Upgraded the forum software.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
thanks appreciate that.
I have also just added members must have 15 post before they can post a link. hopefully this will stop all the damn game console and ipod spammers.....

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
ok im gonna go to bed, but i will work on some more goodies this weekend. I will post here so everyone is aware of them.

alex

Dave said:
never could do a screen capture.
*shakes head at own ineptitude*

Try that screen capture program I posted in this thread. Very very simple to install and use. Run program, click the grab button and it freezes screen, then just draw a box around what you want, exit program, then paste it into MS photo editor (or photo program of choice) and save file.

Dave

alex said:
Try that screen capture program I posted in this thread. Very very simple to install and use. Run program, click the grab button and it freezes screen, then just draw a box around what you want, exit program, then paste it into MS photo editor (or photo program of choice) and save file.

thats where i saw it
thanks

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I can see members that visited but I can't see the top 20 in the main page :confuse3:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
There was a time when I was number one in all the lists...then I got a life, and then I got my no-life back.

alex

Look, it's an alex sandwhich....

attachment.php