Valentine's Day!!!

tommyj27

Not really Banned
oh, you mean black-hearts day? i'll be delivering flowers like a mother fucker. last year (started at the flower shop) it because a hateful and tiresome day of the year, i make out like a bandit when my paycheck arrives though.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
freako104 said:
do you get tips for delivering the flowers?
over the past year i've gotten two tips, the designers are the ones who really deserve them though, a monkey could do my job, they're the brains behind the operation.

HomeLAN

We're celebrating tonight. It's all about baby-sitter availability.

Just got home from buying a gift certificate at a local spa/massage place my wife likes. Ten minutes in there, and my coat smells like a french whorehouse.

Ms Ann Thrope

When I get home from work I plan to watch a movie I rented last night: Place Vendome (with Catherine Deneuve :love3: ). Possibly enjoy some herb with the film, and a half bottle of burgundy left over from last night. :swing:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
not celebrating, never really did...but I definitely am not now.

Google is though :D

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 13

Inkara1

tonks said:
okay, so how are ya'll, er,...celebrating?

Had to do an early Valentine's Day, because the trade-off for getting the day off from the pizza place to work for Dish Network is that I have to come in and work the night at the pizza place because there's a Fresno State basketball game across the street so we'll be busy. That means I'll be at Dish 10-6 and I'll be at the pizza place immediately following until probably 11 at night. :cuss:

So Laurie and I went to Chevy's Fresh Mex for dinner, came back, exchanged gifts, then went to go see "50 First Dates." Then we came back and spent the night here. 'Nuff said about that one. ;)

BeardofPants

Stayed home, watched battlestar galactica, drank wine, ate pizza, chocolate, and shared hugs with the BF. I love that he understood that I didn't want to go out for dinner, and humoured me watching BG. :love3:

Oz

Yer gotta wonder if romance really is dead.

Got four cards (woohoo!)......two "real" ones that arrived by post.......and two virtual ones that arrived by email :nerd:

Tonight I'm doing bugger all to celebrate.......might get drunk and have a romantic moment alone later tho'........

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I am spending the night with my love...Captain Jack Sparrow :D

Yeah, I'm staying in, alone, and watching Pirates of the Carribean :D

tonksy

i am eating a rather tasty bowl of macaroni and cheese and watching ultimate animals on animal planet...not so romantic but :shrug:

Stop Laughing

Just another sad night for me, this's my only free time this weekend. I gotta spend 10 hours tomorrow at a bowling alley running a tournament.

freako104

slept all day and woke up kind of depressed. watching anime and waiting for 10 pm. thats my celebration

tommyj27

Not really Banned
worked at the flower shop 9-6 today, got paid $15 for a late/lost delivery between the bonus and an unexpected tip, which paid for most of the beer i just bought, a buddy is comin over to watch a movie

ris

card between myself and ill-with-cold missus then an afternoon down the newly finished local health spa thing sitting in sauna's and steam rooms.

could have been worse.