Valentine's Day!!!

AlphaTroll

This is how mine went: OK, so I met Eric a few weeks ago, got rather excited that I have finally met a guy who piqued my interest. We went out a few times, really nice he seemed a perfect gentleman & we had so much in common.

Then last Wednesday we went out with some of his mates, long story short, he got really drunk & acted like an ass, to the point where I cancelled our valentine's plans & told him to remove himself from the gene pool without delay.

So then I was gonna be stuck at home alone on V-day. Yay :rolleyes: Ended up going out to mates who were having a braai - cool beans. But had to go to a function with a friend first - just for an hour or two she said to check that it's running smoothly (her company was hosting it). One hour turned into 5 and she just got progressively drunker........as were the guys sitting at the bar with us. They were all annoying the bejezuz outa me, I mean for some reason the one kept on trying to get me in the sack with him - yeah I know I can be a bit of a flirt at times, but dammit, no means no! He continuously tried grabbing my boobs - c'mon! How f*cking low class can you get Then he figured he'd make it up to me by buying me a drink.........and spiking it (I asked for a coke & repeatedly told him I don't drink....but no he reckons he is clever & knows me better than I know myself, so he adds rum [of all things] to it), then he has the nerve to get irrate because I left it untouched on the counter!

Next he tries with flowers - 'buys' me a rose....yeah right buddy, those are the complimentary roses which were placed on the tables in the function hall oh & btw - I DON'T LIKE ROSES!!!!! Which you'd have known if you bothered paying attention to what I told you.

So eventually we bugger off outa there, me all peeved and my mate p*ssed as a coot. Back to the braai at our friend's house.

Get there and I decide well, since I'm sober & p*ssed off I'm rolling myself a fat joint.........turned into 4 within an hour, but hey at least I felt better.........so much better in fact that I bloodywell went and f*cked my mate's 20 year old friend :rolleyes: Now I'm all pissed off with myself over that too because I hate one night stands (sex was really good though...........and bloody hell, it went on for hours!!!) but that's not the point, now my muscles are sore from the marathon session (while trying to recover from pilates), I feel disgusted with myself for it, I had a huge row with my friend because of how drunk she got and I seem to be flypaper for idiots.

God, what the f*ck is wrong with me? Why do I seem to attract all the asses in the world like cake do ants?

Anyway, just felt like ranting.

AlladinSane

As I said in another boards, here is called 'Dia do Namorados' and celebrated June, 12, after st Anthony(said to promote marriages). It's a crappy day for me. Except for a rock concert I spent with a date in 1993, it was always a day of loneliness for me. Last year I took a female single friend out for dinner. It was a way we found of mutually working against our depression...

Uki Chick

Well, my day was spent shopping, a little bit of cleaning, etc. In the evening, I got dressed up and was greeted with a drink to start off my night. Paul prepared mushrooms stuffed with scallops, goat cheese and garlic as an entree. He didn't like the way they turned out, but I couln't complain. He followed that with a nice salad, then pasta in a creamy white wine sauce with cheese and garlic along with some shrimp mixed in. We then retreated to the living room which was lit only with candles, romantic music playing in the backround, where we finished our glasses of red wine.

After that, well we went upstairs.................

A few hours later we came back down to open up a bottle of bubbly and stuff ourselves with some nice fine belgian chocolates for dessert.

I could not complain!!!!!!!!!!! Very beautiful night!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well, my night with Captain Jack Sparrow didn't happen instead I spent the night with a cowboy. A real live Cowboy...not one in a movie :)

I ALMOST got a flower too but when he got to the store he realized he left his wallet at home...he was upset by this when he got to my place but it was still a good evening :)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Hun, he really didn't have his wallet...cause the next day I was at his parent's with him and he told his dad if his wallet wasn't at his place he'd go buy him some beer...

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Nixy said:
Hun, he really didn't have his wallet...cause the next day I was at his parent's with him and he told his dad if his wallet wasn't at his place he'd go buy him some beer...

so he fogot it twice?....oh..nevermind

Professur

Of course he didn't have it with him. When his car runs outta gas on that secluded lane, it really won't have any gas. That he's not filled it in a week not withstanding. Or that he took his wallet outta his pants before the date not withstanding either.

And guys always back up their plans. If I was pulling that stunt, I'd have made a point of giving it to someone, so that he could give it back to me later, in public. Or have my Dad conviently find it.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Ummm...he left it at his place, he came here from his parent's place on last minute plans...the next day we went back to his parent's place...then he brought me home and went back to his place...

Whatever, I believe him. He's one of the good ones so you can be happy I had a good date and that I've found a decent guy who I think I have a chance with or you can second guess everything I say.

sam_fisher

spent my valentine's night at home on the couch...with the lights off..just sitting there wondering if i was destined to be alone for the rest of my life.
i got a call from my ex-gf about 9pm and she asked my how i was doing. She started rubbing it in about how great her new bf was and that i would never be as good as he is, and that he buys her anything she wants.:alienhuh:

i asked her why she even called and her reply was "just wanted to say hey and see if you're still a loser. I guess you are." "click".

valentine's day is shit
sam.:disgust:

Ms Ann Thrope

Your ex-gf is a loser. Anyone that petty and vindictive is not worth the time of day. Where was her new bf? Listening to her talk to you during their date? Another loser, in that case.

sam_fisher

Ms Ann Thrope said:
Your ex-gf is a loser. Anyone that petty and vindictive is not worth the time of day. Where was her new bf? Listening to her talk to you during their date? Another loser, in that case.

yeah i'm not too worried about it. she was pretty much a moocher.

maybe they should have day for single people.:)

unclehobart

Forget any kind of national singles holiday. Just take a singles cruise and live it up with other lonely, horny party animals.