Valentine's Day!!!

sam_fisher

unclehobart said:
Face it Sam ... They're all my women. :)
i just thought of a song that would apply to you uncle. how's that Debbie Gibson song go? ah yes, its a classic.."only in my dreams..as real zs it may seem..but its only in my dreams" :)

sam

tonksy

*seriously contemplates amassing a harem of idle male OTCers....

yes...yes...the idea has merit.

BeardofPants

Harem, eh? Do we get to beat them with sticks? How does this work? Alternating days? And most importantly, are there going to be pants? :D

Camelyn

I myself prefer a "pants free" environment, however since the male gender is notoriously pant-centric, perhaps we can reach some sort of happy medium, with say, a compulsory pants repository of some sort. Then to pant or not to pant for those one-on-one encounters would be completely up to the individual.

*finds herself idly wondering if there is any more orea cookie ice cream in the freezer*

tonksy

i can take or leave pants...it really depends on the mood...cam? a time-share would be just ducky :D

AlphaTroll

sam_fisher said:
spent my valentine's night at home on the couch...with the lights off..just sitting there wondering if i was destined to be alone for the rest of my life.
i got a call from my ex-gf about 9pm and she asked my how i was doing. She started rubbing it in about how great her new bf was and that i would never be as good as he is, and that he buys her anything she wants.:alienhuh:

i asked her why she even called and her reply was "just wanted to say hey and see if you're still a loser. I guess you are." "click".

valentine's day is shit
sam.:disgust:

LOL - I got a call and numerous messages from the ex too, but then we're on good footing and it was all really sweet actually.

Your ex is a complete ponce Sam, count your lucky stars you're not with her any more, she'd probably bleed you dry.

Everyone's favourite uncle said:
Face it Sam ... They're all my women.

Who is?

unclehobart

I'll need a few days to get my strength up. I pillage like a Viking, but need a little nap in order to do so much plundering. I'm old. :)

AlladinSane

sam_fisher said:
i got a call from my ex-gf about 9pm and she asked my how i was doing. She started rubbing it in about how great her new bf was and that i would never be as good as he is, and that he buys her anything she wants.:alienhuh:

i asked her why she even called and her reply was "just wanted to say hey and see if you're still a loser. I guess you are." "click".
Uh, looks like someone is going to die of sorrow there. You know there is some things we only learn with time. One of those things is that when you ARE truly happy you don't bother trying to make others feel bad. I guess your ex is not as fine as she would like you to believe. It's like she's trying to convince herself that her life is better than it really is. People do that every time and don't even realize it...

Mirlyn

sam_fisher said:
spent my valentine's night at home on the couch...with the lights off..just sitting there wondering if i was destined to be alone for the rest of my life.

valentine's day is shit
sam.:disgust:
Sure she even has a boyfriend now? Wouldn't be surprised if not....

tonksy

Mirlyn said:
oh yes...because every woman wastes her valentine's evenin' by callin' her exes on the phone :rolleyes: count your blessings sammy....

sam_fisher

Mirlyn said:

well i saw one of her friends today at lunch, and found out that she does NOT have a boyfriend.
anyways i wouldn't piss on her if she were on fire. after a year with her uncaring, mooching, gold-digging ass, i hope she's lonley and miserable as hell.:devious:

sam.

AlphaTroll

sam_fisher said:
anyways i wouldn't piss on her if she were on fire.

If she were on fire & probably screaming like a banshee in heat, what on earth makes you think she'd want to suffer the added indignation of having you or anyone else piss on her? :hmm: