Valentines Day

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
OK, I am not gonna try to be smeaky about this. I have NO idea what to get my bf for valentines and suggestions would be GREATLY welcomed. You can also give suggestions of what guys should get girls if you want so hopefully more people than just I can benefit from this thread.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Maybe she meant because he visits this site Squiggs!!!! Get yer mind outta the gutter!!!

I don't think he and I are at the underwear buying stage yet so fun Valentines boxers are outta the question :(

lacemyster

Squiggy said:
:D You shameless hussey....

LOL, nah, the only reason I say that is because he goes on this board.....and if i said that......then it would ruin it.......and that would be bad

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Yup, I bought my ex boxers for a few different occasions. He had christmas one and valentines ones and a few none holiday themed but still fun ones from me. Then of course, he had ones he bought himself. I wasn't like his underwear bitch.

I do not think 1.5 months is long enough for underwear though... *sigh*

lacemyster

Yeah, i don't think so either, 9 months maybe, but a month in a half? Nope, that's the gettin-to-know-ya step of the relationship

Squiggy

ThunderDick
My mind isn't in the gutter Nix...btw...your right. 1.5 months is too early for underwear. Take them off. :brow:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Squiggy said:
My mind isn't in the gutter Nix...btw...your right. 1.5 months is too early for underwear. Take them off. :brow:

Can't take off what I don't have on :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
hubby called today to book a dumpster for our pre-move cleanout...it's coming on Valentine's Day. How fitting. :blank:

Q

Are you gonna decorate the dumpster??? I think some helium balloons and crepe paper at least.:headbang: