Valentines Day

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
hehe

condoms would be good if I was gonna give him sex for the first time on Valentines :)

freako104

Nixy said:
hmmmm I was thinking a little teddy bear but i don't know if he would think that was weird.

I think I will definately get him chocolate (thanks dan)

As for a card...cards mean ALOT to me personally. I have all but given up on buying cards for people though. I can never seem to find the right one. One valentines with my ex i spent 2 hours in a card shop and STILL never found one for him. Last year I spent a good hour looking for a birthday card for Unc and left the store empty handed. I just can't seem to find ones that say what i want to say....

i dont see why getting him a stuffed animal would be weird. im sure hed appreciate it.
chocolate is always good and so is whipped cream
cards just go with something youd think hed like. there are valentines cards for LOTR,Harley and spider man so im sure you can find one he likes

Aunty Em

Gato_Solo said:
Bah. Men want sex, and women want jewelry. :D

No, just go and buy up Thornton's(Chocolate shop) for me. :D Actually I was really bad the other day and bought and ate an extremely large bar of hazlenut chocolate... it made me feel sick!:(

AlladinSane

The only woman I would sent anything would easily figure me out as the author for sure. Happily our version of Valentine's only happens on June, 12, so I have still plenty of time to find myself someone...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
We can't answer that till we know...

how long have you been seeing her?
how serious is it?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Don't fall for it shadow. When you answer, then you get the "If you know her that well, and are that serious, then you should know what she wants." God I hate that. :mad:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Squiggy, I don't think your right hand is going to expect a Valentine. Now, if you get your left hand something and don't get something for your right, then it might be upset. That's why every year, I get a nice pair of leather gloves. :tardbang:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
PuterTutor said:
Don't fall for it shadow. When you answer, then you get the "If you know her that well, and are that serious, then you should know what she wants." God I hate that. :mad:

:rofl: keeping that in mind...i don't have much to fear though :D

We can't answer that till we know...

how long have you been seeing her?
how serious is it?

i've known her for quite a while, she's an ex co-worker...know her for 1.5 yrs or so...
things haven't gotten seriously since just a month or two, after i didn't see her for 3/4 of a year or something. but things are quite serious...i'm going on a holiday for 6 weeks with her upcoming summer...and besides that things are going very well.
definately doesn't feel like a short term thing...i know, you can't tell for sure, but it's just a feeling. a feeling we both have, since she's just like me that way.

personally i'm not very fond of the cliché feb. 14th thingie...kinda spoils the surprise effect. so no cards, hate that kind of cliché things.
i might take her out for dinner, something nice, but not extremely romantic stuff like others do that one day per year.
i'll save that stuff for better moments.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
a nice pendant for her necklace perhaps?

two tickets for a show you could both go to?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
PuterTutor said:
:hmm:

I don't do stuff like that...I'm nice :p