Valentines Day

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Leslie said:
a nice pendant for her necklace perhaps?

two tickets for a show you could both go to?

i think i'll go for that latter..:) just want a nice time (which isn't problem with her around) and avoid the cliché valentine things...

somehow i seriously hate that...:shrug:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:lol:

just be verrrrrrrry careful...you'll hate it more when if don't get her anything and find out she loves it all ;)

:D

the show tickets seem like a good idea to me.

greenfreak

I will most likely get flowers at work because he knows how much I like getting flowers here. He knows enough to get the chocolate too, a big box of assorted chocolates which I always share... We are going to an intimate restaurant Friday night for dinner, our favorite place... Then back home and... well... none of your business. :)

I know what you mean about saving special things for other days Shadow. After four years, every day is still special with him but doing the traditional Valentines Day thing is something we both like to do.

One year, I didn't get flowers at work and was kind of dissapointed. But I found, when I got home, that he had left work early, had candles all over the house, nice music on, and was just finishing up cooking my favorite meal for me. Oh and had bought *two* bouquets for me. One for home and one for work. :D

Squiggy

ThunderDick
The only thing I ever got for Valentine's day was the question, "What are you getting me?"....

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Leslie said:
I don't do stuff like that...I'm nice

I told you guys my wife was mean to me. She tells me that for every birthday, anniversary, valentines, Christmas, all of them. If it's not that, she says "If you had been paying attention last thursday, you'd know what I want". :confuse3:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
and then you answer: "thursday? what happened thursday? :confuse3:"

and she'll respond with: "see? that's exactly what i mean..."

and then she'll give you "the look" and you won't have sex that night.

lacemyster

PT, heres some advice for ya, don't let anyone in your place that looks like a cow, it could be the bastard named Shadowfax :p

freako104

Arris said:
A gun and two bullets?

nothing more romantic than im going to kill you. whats that movie where the guy says your trying to kill me you must love me??

or a black rose i love too :)

Arris

Leslie said:
Arris said:
A gun and two bullets?
Now there's a plan :wink2:

Geez I was feeling a bit down when I posted that and though it would get a negative response. Guess you would be using both bullets for your ex though les? Rather than my plan of one of me and one for the other person... :toomuch: