• Gilbert

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JJR512

• *Q*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh you know his IP won't match don't you?.. sad man, the whole voting system is being made a mockery of, welcome our new moderator, Sbcanada :rolleyes:

MuFu

IP's are irrelevant.

Ok, so as of now there's a nice shiny block of 13 n00bs. And you have 14 votes, so...

[/SIZ] :mad2:

MuFu.

Originally posted by sbcanada
Originally posted by Justintime
Oh you know his IP won't match don't you?..

Yes I do, because it isn't me, so obviously he won't have my IP.

mate, IP's are irrelavant, can be changed, can be shifted, dialup/cable, refreshed, be it you or not, the exact thing i said would happen happened, the vote is tainted.

MuFu

sb...

Attachment(s):

howabouta[1].jpg, 41.23kb

howabouta[1].jpg

greenfreak

ROTFLOL OMG that picture is HILARIOUS!! I had to explain to my coworkers why I was laughing... Now they want me to send the picture to them lol

First off, can't we just not count the votes from the people who joined after the poll was posted? Sorry newbies but you probably can't make an informed decision on who should be mod after only being registered for a day-unless you spent all those hours reading every thread and every post.

I think we all know that the alts are being created for a specific purpose and their votes shouldn't be counted.

Can the votes be tracked to who made them and when?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Did you think you were going to get away with it, sb? You are hereby disqualified on the following 2 counts:

1) Rallying people in your area to sign up and vote for you (how else would we get over a dozen new registrations and then magically you get 15 new votes, all within a few hours?)
2) Having your friends bypass security measures put in place by this message board for the sole purpose of increasing your chances

And don't play stupid and all of a sudden know nothing of what is going on, either. You know damn well that I have access to the database for this forum, being the admin and all.

sbcanada

Originally posted by fury
2) Having your friends bypass security measures put in place by this message board for the sole purpose of increasing your chances

What security features did they bypass? So I got a bunch of my friends to become members here, so sue me. They only voted once and as far as I know they have not broken any rules. You did not say we couldn't sign up our friends!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Do you think I'm that stupid? I'm not going to tell you what they bypassed.

And they did not all vote once. Try to think rationally before you try to dispute what I just said.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by sbcanada
You did not say we couldn't sign up our friends!
Correct. But do you think it would've been fair for me to allow that to happen when none of the others were doing this?

ris

:rolleyes: couldn't win it fair and square so had to tamper with the vote. whether or not it is illegal it is certainly a pathetic way to act

sbcanada

I never told them to cheat and vote more than once. I even told them not to when they suggested it! I am only aware of one vote that is from the same IP, but is not the same person. NETWORKS DO THAT YOU KNOW!

sbcanada

How do you KNOW that nobody else has done it? You don't! Just because they have 10 votes, 6 of them could be their friends.