Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JJR512

• *Q*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ris

given that you have admitted you knew what they were doing the mature way to act would be to let the admins know that the vote was being tampered with by non-genuine members.

sbcanada

Sure, not all of them will stay and be real members, but some of them will. Since there was no written rule that said you can't sign your friends up, I want to be put back into the poll. Start me back at zero if you wish, but this is bull shit.

ris

i watched some of the new members, there was no attempt to even look at the site from most of them, instead they went straight to the vote. i wonder how they knew about it.

they did not vote in the interests of the site, and you were the benefactor the tune of 10+ votes. and you saw fit not to mention this, even when it was so obvious.

sbcanada

I didn't tamper with it! I got new members to come to the site and asked them to vote for me! It's not like I hacked into the database and upped my numbers. I brought this site more traffic and new members, who are real people... screw you for not letting them vote.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
The moderator vote is intended to elect a moderator that the people who actually do come to the site on their own prerogative want to see as their moderator. NOT a moderator who has some friends that normally don't come to the site sign up and vote for him then leave.

You may think it was unfair to disqualify you, but I think it was unfair NOT to disqualify you. Take it or leave it. I am not putting you back in this vote, period.

ris

and therein lies the problem - you got new members to join simply to vote for you. are they new members who wish to be with the site on its own merits or beacause you wanted the vote-upped?

sbcanada

You never said our friends could not come and vote for us. Even if it is "against the rules," you never said so. I deserve to be put back in the vote. Start me back at zero. I won't do any recruiting from now on. I did encourage them to actually participate in this forum, not just vote.

ris

many things are not set out as against the rules in the vote but it is obvious to all in the vote that bringing people to the site [duplicate accounts or friends] with the sole purpose of voting for you is not acceptable.

just accept it, you didn't play fair and you are now out of the vote.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Well, let's try it...

1, 9... 7...

hmm... doesn't seem right

1, 7, 9?

Man, this is hard. :confuse3: