Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JJR512

• *Q*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by sbcanada
Damn right. Shake your little fury ass-kissing head like a good little bastard.

i wasn't the one on ICQ begging and ass kissin Fury to make him a moderator again without being voted in was i ? :)

sbcanada

Were you listening to that conversation? Did he forward you every message? Knowing him he probably did, but I was not kissing his ass. I am considering posting that entire conversation in this thread...

sbcanada

Then how the hell does Justintime know everything I say to you on ICQ?? I know you tell him, so don't fucking lie.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
OK, so since Justin knows everything that I say to you...

Justin, what did I say to sbcanada on Tuesday 05/21 at 14:06:57?

Were you listening to that conversation? Did he forward you every message? Knowing him he probably did, but I was not kissing his ass. I am considering posting that entire conversation in this thread...

he only mentioned that you were pestering him on icq about gettin back your position, which you were. As for posting conversations,with your track record, even if was real, who'd stop from thinking it was edited? :rolleyes:

sbcanada

I am not saying you give him your records, I am saying that you tell him the things I say to you on ICQ. Maybe not everything, but you do. And if I posted that conversation, fury could verify that it is accurate. But, I don't need to prove anything to you, Justin, so I am not going to post it.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
You're somehow embarassed that he knows you were bitching at me on ICQ about getting back your "rightful" place as supermod? I thought of all things that you'd be proud you cared so much of this site to become a supermod again.

Fury has not told anyone anything but that, that you were after him about that position, constantly, you're a special case, we have to keep tabs on you, sorry. I honestly think you need some sort of 'cyber' therapy, 'net' etiquette if you may :D

sbcanada

Why are you giving me your opinion Justin? I thought I told you about that.

I love this site. I helped to have it created. I want to also help run it. I got in a heated fight, and had someone comment that I was a supermod and should not talk that way. So in the heat of battle I throw away my Supermod status in order to help my argument some how. I am really honest about wanting to help run this site, and I would do a good job if I was givin the chance again, but I know that will never happen now.

I am very regretful that I tossed my SuperMod status aside like a candy wrapper. I should have taken time to think before I did that. Fury, you should have told me to think it over, but I was being forceful, and I'm sorry for that. I am kicking my own ass for throwing away my Supermod, and I really regret it.

I wanted to help run this site so much that I spent hours convincing my friends to take the time to sign up and vote. I really want to help run this site. I don't expect this post to make you like me, or anything like that, but that's how I feel.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
If it weren't your resigning as supermod, it would've been my boot, either way the outcome would've been the same.

Why are you giving me your opinion Justin? I thought I told you about that.

I love this site. I helped to have it created. I want to also help run it. I got in a heated fight, and had someone comment that I was a supermod and should not talk that way. So in the heat of battle I throw away my Supermod status in order to help my argument some how. I am really honest about wanting to help run this site, and I would do a good job if I was givin the chance again, but I know that will never happen now.

I am very regretful that I tossed my SuperMod status aside like a candy wrapper. I should have taken time to think before I did that. Fury, you should have told me to think it over, but I was being forceful, and I'm sorry for that. I am kicking my own ass for throwing away my Supermod, and I really regret it.

I wanted to help run this site so much that I spent hours convincing my friends to take the time to sign up and vote. I really want to help run this site. I don't expect this post to make you like me, or anything like that, but that's how I feel.

you threw away your mod status, you were fired from admin and supermod status, yes salt in wound, live with it.

sbcanada

The mistakes I made as an admin/supermod:

1. I attacked Q, in order to find out what "the report" was. Nothing personal, Q.

2. I locked Leslie's sexist joke thread. Bitter grapes I guess.

3. I deleted a thread to cover up the fact that I was Horse_Fucker. Now that was an abuse of power, and I shouldn't have done that.

4. I threw away my Mod status, which was really dumb.

All of those are generally probably typical of a new, inexperienced moderator.