Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JJR512

• *Q*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

greenfreak

Sb, what you don't seem to realize is just because you think you would be a good moderator, that doesn't mean that you would be.

All those acts are not because you were new. It's because you don't know how to be a mature moderator. I don't know of any other moderator in the three boards I post to that did the things that you did or said the things you said. None of them abused their power within days of it being given to them. Nothing would change if they gave it back to you now-it would only be a matter of time. You're only sorry that this happened because you lost something.

Before you come back and insult me for saying this, please at least consider that what I say might be true. Thanks. :)

ris

if you want to get back the position that you held before then you need to earn it here by gaining the trust and respect of the board members. not by tampering with the vote

sbcanada

I didn't tamper with it. I got some friends to sign up and vote. Sorry, but I thought other people were doing it too.

sbcanada

Sure, new members just pop in and start attacking me from the get-go. I bet no one told them about me, or had them sign up, now did they?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Let's just stop arguing with him. It's bad karma and he's a waste of time, fury da man has spoken, let's get on with the vote! :headbang:

sbcanada

Yes, I'm sure I'd ask people to sign up and insult me and bring up my old controversial threads, when I'm trying to win an election. I may be untrustworthy to you, but I am not a fucking idiot.

Originally posted by sbcanada
Yes, I'm sure I'd ask people to sign up and insult me and bring up my old controversial threads, when I'm trying to win an election. I may be untrustworthy to you, but I am not a fucking idiot.

its called crying for sympathy . ;)

sbcanada

Bull shit! Fucking Bull shit! I was not behind that. I know you don't believe me, but then I don't care neither. :p

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Well, sbcanada, since you seem so obsessed with people who kiss my ass, why don't you join them and plant a nice juicy one on this big white hairy ass? :headbang:

sbcanada

I'm willing to settle down, if you guys are. Like I said before, I don't hate anyone here, and I don't take things personally. So, maybe I cheated on the vote. I was losing badly anyways, so the outcome is the same.

Congrats to whoever wins, I'm sure you'll do a good job. If not, I'll kick your ass. :D