Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
found this special for you, sb

Attachment(s):

sympathy.jpg, 26.80kb

sympathy.jpg

sbcanada

That was a typical, non-personal insult from a bag of generic, moldy insults. Don't tell me you were offended by that? ;)

sbcanada

I hope there aren't any hard feelings because of this spat. You guys should know how I am by now... :D

I'll actually agree with greenfreak for once. :eek: I do need to gain in the area of maturity before I will make a good mod. Maybe someone can give me lessons? ;)

I know I know, it's something that you just are, it can't be taught, nor acted. :D

MuFu

Damn I missed all the fun. :(

Very sad state of affairs, I must admit. Anyway...

Rock on. :headbang:

MuFu.

T^ch

Am I allowed to vote for LUIS G? First impression is everything and he was the first person to welcome me to this board. Can I vote for :headbang: LUIS G :headbang: and still have my vote get counted? :confuse3:

T^ch

:headbang: LUIS G :headbang: You have my vote :)

And why when I voted for LUIS G was I taken to this? When it should have taken me to the view total votes screen?

And when I say picture, I mean the one L. Summerton used. The 'Your story has touched my heart!' one :confuse3: :confuse3:

Is this deliberate? Or have I missed my bed time again? Actually, my eyes are hurting and I do see several little greenmen dancing around on my desktop right now...But that's besides the point... ;)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:eek:

:confuse3: I haven't the foggiest idea why that would happen :confuse3:

It's funny, but it shouldn't have happened. :D :confuse3: