Warning!! Extreme cold warnings in Montreal

A.B.Normal

Luis G said:
The minimum on the forecast is 3ºC, which feels fairly cold for us, but i like to post it so you can envy me (even when most of you know i'm freezing) :p :D ;)

Brrr, 3C is cold for me .

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
OK, so we don't have it as cold as all you folks in Montreal but it's still -18C without windchill right now *shivers at the thought*

Professur

Well, numbnuts. I was out at 5:30 this morning, with my jacket open and my nipples are still attached. It wasn't so bad after all.

:p

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Professur said:
Well, numbnuts. I was out at 5:30 this morning, with my jacket open and my nipples are still attached. It wasn't so bad after all.

:p

I froze waiting for the bus, it's the damn wind, to many open fields where I have to wait

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I was just effin stoopid and went out with no hat and no mitts, and a waist length coat.

:errrr:

*bitchslaps self for X-treme Stoopidity*

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well, I guess I had adjusted. I just came in from -23C with windchill (-14 without) with a coat (covers my ass) hat a mitts on and my warm hiking boots and I didn't wanna come in. It's snowing and beautiful and I wasn't even cold!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
It was breezy but nice...I definately wasn't in brutal cut you to the bones wind though, no.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
HOLY CRAP!!!!

Here we are bitching about the weather & forgetting one important detail....

OVERCLOCKING WITHOUT A FAN....WOOHOOO

chcr

Too cute for words
Gonz said:
HOLY CRAP!!!!

Here we are bitching about the weather & forgetting one important detail....

OVERCLOCKING WITHOUT A FAN....WOOHOOO

Yeah, let's get our priorities straight!

MrBishop

WOrst still -

Tomorrow: Continued bitterly cold. Windy with a few snow showers developing later in the day. Dangerous wind chills may approach -55F. High around -10F. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 30%.