Welcom luna2021

Raven

Annoying SOB
freako104 said:
i dont know :eek6:how do you know me?? and what the hell is up with the mister? i am not old. ill have you know some members here are much older than me!

hes older than me....so that constitutes old in my books :p

Raven

Annoying SOB
Yes but thats three years I dont have yet :p im going to continue being young and stupid for the moment :p

chcr

Too cute for words
If I remember correctly, there are only two people on the forum older than me, so shut up you goddamn kids. And get outta my yard! *hunts for a rock to throw* :cuss:

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

freako104

*points at chic*

wow your really old!!!!!!!! :p

Stewy I used to be young and stupid. Now I am just stupid(fury)

Raven

Annoying SOB
chcr said:
If I remember correctly, there are only two people on the forum older than me, so shut up you goddamn kids. And get outta my yard! *hunts for a rock to throw* :cuss:

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

ugh poor people :p

and im not in your yard per se, im only hanging over the fence

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
steweygrrrr said:
hes older than me....so that constitutes old in my books :p
You! Go to your room, and no computer for a week. Damnable kids. And no more Zoloft, either. :D

luna2021

steweygrrrr said:
*spam double posting sorry*
hehe shes gonna fit in round here *raaar*
u actually think i'll fit in ohhhhhhh i feel so yougn here i'm only 15 1/2 whaaaaaaa

Raven

Annoying SOB
chcr said:
I'm still gonna throw this rock.

whether at your age you will hit is another question :p

and Gato.... I'll just ask mom to let me go out :p

and luna....Its ok I may be nearly 21 but I sure as hell dont act it

Stop Laughing

LOL! How long did it take him to pick it up? :D I could step right up to his window and he still wouldn't hit me!

BTW, tonks, the 'mister' freako referred to was the mister that luna called him. He's like me, not used to it yet.

chcr

Too cute for words
Perhaps this might be a good time to mention that I have three large dogs as well as a pile of rocks. :lol:

Did I ever mention that I got to AA ball as a third baseman (couldn't hit a minor league curve ball).

Stop Laughing

chcr said:
Perhaps this might be a good time to mention that I have three large dogs as well as a pile of rocks. :lol:

Mr. Burns still has more dogs. :D

Did you ever play against Bobby Bonds Jr? I know he played for the Springfield Sultans in A ball a few years ago.

tonksy

chcr said:

Did I ever mention that I got to AA ball as a third baseman (couldn't hit a minor league curve ball).
maybe you'd have gone further if you hadn't pissed off carl yastrzemski...;)

freako104

chcr said:

your not bald and have 3 liver spots and an ambigusouly gay assisstent are you?