Wetlings Hideout?

unclehobart

Bolivia nationalizes the natural gas industry.

US kids baffled at the existence of Bolivia... don't know where in Asia it is.

*snicker*

Professur

unclehobart said:
A little Mad Max action, eh?

If that farmer manages to get that plant up and running right, we'lll all be looking a pigs in a new way. Specially since muslims won't go withing 50' of one. They'll replace the bald eagle as the American national animal. I wonder if breathing in the exhaust fumes from a pig powered car would be enough for them to never get into heaven.

unclehobart

Professur said:
Regardless. I mean, you pay $700 for a dog, and I can see it. Maybe even for one of the kids. But a cat???
It depends upon the cat. Some of those show cats can command horse level stud fees.

Its a freaky world we live in.

unclehobart

Professur said:
If that farmer manages to get that plant up and running right, we'lll all be looking a pigs in a new way. Specially since muslims won't go withing 50' of one. They'll replace the bald eagle as the American national animal.
The Pink Floyd pig can be the new religious symbol.

unclehobart

Man... I have 91,000 metal 91,000 crystal and 50,000 deuterium on one world.

I'm going to spend it on hyperspace 3. One notch closer to battleship.

unclehobart

The world is defended rather well. Its my main fleet basing accompanied with a small and large shield with at least 50 guns under it. It would repel quite a lot.

unclehobart

I haven't done an update in a few days. Perhaps I need to do that.. tomorrow morning sometime.

Our collective sci is going gangbusters.

unclehobart

I caught the Hitchhikers movie the other day. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It still wasn't right by any measure though... but for an 1h45m... not too bad.