Wetlings Hideout?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
simplyred said:
I so have one! That was our coffee table in my house growing up! My parents stained it and put a pretty ash tray in the center of it to keep the kids from throwing the car keys in it. Later when money wasn't so "tight" we just never got a new coffee table. Noone can bear to part with it now!

my brother-in-law had one, varnished black, in the hole was an umbrella

classy

HomeLAN

You know, I'd like to check out the old posts at JJR's, but now I won't. Justin managed to fuck up that entire site for me - again. What a waste.

HomeLAN

Professur said:
What happened? Tell me he didn't send a mass mailing.

Not a mass mailing, but a selected one.

If you go back and read the history at Cat's about the "grand reopening", I'll bet you can spot the exact point where I swore I'd never fucking go there again.

Professur

Damnit. What's it gonna take to finally drill it into his skull???

I made it clear that a mass mailing would be a bad idea, because some people wouldn't appreciate it. So what does he do? He friggin well sends it directly to the very ones he shouldn't.

HomeLAN

Oh, I didn't get one. He knows better than that. I do, know, however, that a bunch went out.

He's an asshole, to the extent that his site no longer merits my membership. Too bad, too, I had a lot invested in that site at one time.

unclehobart

I hyperextended my left achillies yesterday and now it hurts like a mofo. I've wrapped it tight with an ACE bandage to keep the swelling off. So far I'm losing.

unclehobart

Tonks picked up a Tuesday/Thursday 4hr volunteer shift at a local thrift store doing mission work in Africa. She seems happier to get out of the house for a bit.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
unclehobart said:
I hyperextended my left achillies yesterday and now it hurts like a mofo. I've wrapped it tight with an ACE bandage to keep the swelling off. So far I'm losing.

soak the bangage in rubbing alchohl

Professur

unclehobart said:
Tonks picked up a Tuesday/Thursday 4hr volunteer shift at a local thrift store doing mission work in Africa. She seems happier to get out of the house for a bit.

That's one helluva commute. All the way to Africa, eh?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
unclehobart said:
I've had pulled ligaments in my shoulder and a pinched nerve in my neck since September.

That sucks.

But, the form for physiotherapy lists the Modalities of Treatment. Seeing modalities used officially as a word was a bright spot in my land of chronic pain.