What are you going to be/do for halloween?

HeXp£Øi±

My girlfriend was going to be a cow which was cool because i was going to milk her. Then she decided to be one of three witches with a couple of her friends from Cape Fox. Guess i'll put the cow outfit on my dog. My three year old daughter is going to be a bumblebee. As for me, well i'm going to watch over the candy.
walk.gif

kuulani

This reminds me that I have to get my daughter her 1st Halloween costume :D We're going to a Halloween party this weekend, complete with Halloween disco for the little kiddies. My fiance and I are going as tourists ... matching loud shirts, cameras, etc. :D

On the actual day, I'm making goody bags for the kids on the compound. No one goes trick-or-treating where we live. The neighbors are too far away :eek: :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*thinks that Kuu should DEFINATELY give Na a goodie bag*

*thinks that Kuu should DEFINATELY post a pic of baby girl in her halloween costume*

As for what I am going ot dress up as....probably nothing. I will more than likely be studying.

Professur

V2.0 is going as a unicorn
V3.0 is a pumpkin (this week)
The missus is going as herself

And I'll be handing out candy dressed as either a nun or a head nurse. Depending on which costume the missus decides on. With my hairy face and legs, the kids are gonna get one helluva shock.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
kokopelli
n.
A protective covering, usually of organic matter such as leaves, straw, or peat, placed around plants to prevent the evaporation of moisture, the freezing of roots, and the growth of weeds.

:D

freako104

probly just hang around the house and go to school. im going to paint my face up goth style and im hoping to get a costume of a cloak so i can have that and go as the grim reaper. also im sprayinh my hair green. and its about time i started painting my nails to celebrate.

Scanty

someone had a really cool idea on a tv program once; went to a fancy dress party in just normal clothes, but with a little white label on his T-shirt that said 'GOD'.

:D

Scanty

lol...sorry :D Won't say the 'd' word ever again. Maybe you should put it on the banned words list :D :D