What are you going to be/do for halloween?

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Scanty said:
aww. That's actually really sad. :(

:D

Are you mocking me? :(

OMG. I actually THOUGHT that...the first thing that came up...

whoreable is contagious :eek:

*puts on an interesting white suit to prevent further contamination* :cool:

Inkara1

I used to have this little old joke book (probably from the '50s or '60s) sitting around, entitled: "Pocket Book of Boners."

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
i won't do anything in halloween, i will wait for the big party of "dia de los muertos" (day of the dead) on november 2.

i found this link in english if you guys are interested: http://www.mexconnect.com/mex_/travel/mjmendoza/mjmdiadelasmuertos.html

Although it doesn't make mention of Patzcuaro and Tzintzuntzan, the places where this tradition comes from.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Luis G said:
i won't do anything in halloween, i will wait for the big party of "dia de los muertos" (day of the dead) on november 2.

i found this link in english if you guys are interested: http://www.mexconnect.com/mex_/travel/mjmendoza/mjmdiadelasmuertos.html

Although it doesn't make mention of Patzcuaro and Tzintzuntzan, the places where this tradition comes from.

Luis...Have you ever played the game Grim Fandango?

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
day of the dead.....err....

calaveras.jpg

that's.....interesting....:D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I don't know about Luis, but I always thought that Dia de los Muertos was a serious holiday in Mexico...And you people are making fun of it?!? Such nerve... :grumpy:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
i don't take serious that festivity, it is taken serious among some native populations in Michoacan (and i mean really serious), for the gross of the population, it is just an excuse to party, go out and get drunk.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
just like all of your weekends eh?

"HAPPY THURSDAY!!!" and then you get drunk.

o wait. that's what i do :D