What are you going to be/do for halloween?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
lol, exceedingly early :gmorning:

one more, a wise old wizard...

Attachment(s):

pic_6821.jpg, 118.87kb

7_1036068470.jpg

pic_6822.jpg, 114.75kb

7_1036068526.jpg

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
he was the pumpkin...the monkey suit is too unwieldy for school :D

My work is now done *relief* :D

Attachment(s):

pic_6823.jpg, 138.97kb

7_1036069764.jpg

pic_6824.jpg, 162.07kb

7_1036069787.jpg

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
oops, i don't recognize a 4 yr old when i see one....:D soz :D

different looking kids you've got there.....i like it :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:lol:

the dirt was a nasty oil spill from the tank that's right behind, the grass just won't grow there, the crater is from a dog/Dr. Destructo combo demolition team, it keeps coming back :eek:

unclehobart

Youre going to have to dig up that spot where the spill was. Never know was kind of long term health risks will come of it.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:confuse3: dig? with a shovel? ME?! :confuse3: LOL!

That's the plan for next year, order a shitload of clean fill to kind of backfill that corner entirely. Getting a backhoe to come in likely.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
They are so cute Les!

errrrr.....I mean Dracula is SCARY. The pumpkin is cute and so is the wizard!!! :)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
lol Nixy! that's what everyone was saying today :D Dracula was getting some pissed off :D

Aunty Em

HomeLAN said:
I cross-dressed in a short skirt one year, Prof. One word of advice - don;t bend over in front of the vicar.

That reminds me of the time my girlfriends and I got our guys to dress up in short shirts and suspenders and dragged 'em off down the local pub. (Tarts and Vicars Party) When my ex walked in who should he meet but all his mates from the local biker club(The National Chopper Club). Now that WAS hilarious especially their faces, I don't think he ever lived it down.