WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

Mirlyn

IDLEchild said:
It exist but for 1/1000 of a second.

Mirlyn

In quantum mechanics if it can be observed, no matter how short, it exists therefore all those extra atoms exist...even though they serve no purpose due to their highly unstable nature and exist only for so little time.

Go particle accelarators
All I have to say is......no. :p

Ms Ann Thrope

AlphaTroll said:
I think you should - and if the bastard tosses you we'll eat it :D

and after dinner I think we could use the feathers to make a boa for Oz, and the skin for wallets and boots for us :D

AlphaTroll

Ms Ann Thrope said:
and after dinner I think we could use the feathers to make a boa for Oz, and the skin for wallets and boots for us :D

I think that is a splendid idea! But we have to dye the feathers pink - I think it would go beautifully with his complexion :D

Ms Ann Thrope

AlphaTroll said:
I think that is a splendid idea! But we have to dye the feathers pink - I think it would go beautifully with his complexion :D

I think the boa should match his hair... so that will have to go pink as well, no?

Ms Ann Thrope

Strawberry blonde it is.
I think there's a remote possibility Mr Ostrich won't be able to throw me off his back, and that I will be able to keep my legs clamped around him for the duration. Do we have a contingency plan in this case?

AlphaTroll

I think we most certainly do.....it does of course involve getting Mr Ostrich stoned too.....shouldn't be too difficult as their brains are really small (an ostrich's brain is smaller than it's eye).....erm - yer not planning on winning that race are you?

Oz

Ms Ann Thrope said:
and after dinner I think we could use the feathers to make a boa for Oz, D

:alienhuh:

I'm not saying that it's a totally unattractive idea...........

Thinking: How much further should I broaden my horizons?

Oz

Ms Ann Thrope said:
I'm thinking one's goals should always force one to extend oneself... ;)

It's extending while wearing a feather boa that I'm worried about :blush:

Oz
Sacharine Transvestite

Mare

I'm thinking right this second - when my 2 boys are going to hear from their dad-or respond to the letter and pictures they sent him for Christmas. hhhhhmmmmmmmmm :confused: