WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

freako104

IDLEchild said:
I am thinking why is the fuck word so bad?..it merely implies a sexual act...is sex bad? no, so why is the word?

also an insult and an exclamation. or also to say something is a waste(IE fuck that) ;).

IDLEchild

I am thinking Money isn't the cause of all evil, it is lack of money that is the cause of all evil.

Those who say they don't need money don't have any to begin with.

SexyBoo

I'm thinking I really wish I could get some great, multiple orgasm sex today (hey, a girl can dream, can't she?)...

Rose

I'm wondering where the world will be in a mere ten years if the intelligence levels of the human population continue to decline as dramatically as they presently are doing.

Seriously.

SexyBoo

Rose said:
I'm wondering where the world will be in a mere ten years if the intelligence levels of the human population continue to decline as dramatically as they presently are doing.

Seriously.
Whoa Rose, that is deep. Now I'm thinking of how pitifully sad the future just might be. :mope:

IDLEchild

Rose said:

Seriously.

Who says it is declining? On the contrary childern today are more perceptive and willing with the inclusion of technology....sure there efforts are almost always directed towards negative doings but i find todays youth to be more creative in the most preverse way.

Maybe your confused intelligence with perversion.

I am thinking how to rationalize conflicting thoughts in self.

I am thinking how individuality is such a laughable proposition these days.

tonksy

IDLEchild said:
I am thinking how to rationalize conflicting thoughts in self.
human nature.

IDLEchild said:
I am thinking how individuality is such a laughable proposition these days.
this is amusing to me....so much emphasis is put on finding yourself...when all you have to do is paying attention to yourself...what do like? dislkie? what appeals to you and what doesn't...the big thing is not being concerned with how others perceive you...that's the rub...weighing personal self satisfaction over acceptance...hmmm...

IDLEchild

tonks said:
this is amusing to me....so much emphasis is put on finding yourself...when all you have to do is paying attention to yourself...what do like? dislkie? what appeals to you and what doesn't...the big thing is not being concerned with how others perceive you...that's the rub...weighing personal self satisfaction over acceptance...hmmm...

Well this would be by the books method of how to be an individual but then "words" of the fellow civilians ring in your ears....words that hurt. While it maybe a suitable disposition for some ultimetly many fall to the prying eyes and opiniated BS of others...yours truly was a victim to this to a great extent and still is in many ways.

Individuality and what it stand for today is just laughable to me these days. A true non-conformist never makes it a point to stand out, infact he/she prefers to get lost in the sea of everyday colors and visuals, their mission isn't to be a sore thumb in society.

I am thinking how kids todays don't even know what true self means anymore.

IDLEchild

I am thinking of implications of fearlessness on society....

I am thinking it isn't possible to imagine anything more fearfull.

SexyBoo

I'm thinking that I hope my upcoming choices are at least obvious enough that I don't make another wrong decision....