WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

tonksy

i'm thinking that i would kill for a voice that was a cross between janis joplin's and grace slick's.....

tonksy

IDLEchild said:
It is the 300th number in the fibonacci sequence.
damn...and i thought it was some secret code containing all your pertinant information...no wonder it kept coming up that you were a nairobian yak herder.....

IDLEchild

Rose said:
Now I"m wondering what the Fibonacci sequence is and why the 300th number matters.

:tardbang:

Fibonacci sequence..named after its founder. Fibonacci sequence is the most reoccuring number sequence in nature. The sequence is easy to figure out by anyone.

It goes like this.... 1, 1, 2, 3 ,5 ,8 ,13, 21, 34 and so and so forth. You basically have to add the previous two numbers to get the following number i.e 1+2= 3, 2+3= 5, 3+5= 8, 5+8= 13.

This sequence shows up every where in nature because it is the most efficient method nature has developed to maximize efficiency in getting plants equal amounts of sunshine and nutrients.

Most flowers have 2, 3, 5, 8, 21, 34 petals. A sunflower has 34 petlas going in one direction and 21 in another. A pineapple and an acorn are a good example of the sequence and the most famous example...a nautilus shell which has the golden spiral formed through the Fibonaaci sequence.

The golden ratio is also derived from the Fibonaaci sequence.

as for the 300 th number..well it looked cool.

Rose

Ah. I see. I'm familiar with the Nautical Shell's Golden Spiral simply because we have a Zen Alarm Clock. :D

now i'm wondering why i'm so tired at 4:40 pm on new years eve.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Not sure...but I'm definately feeling tongue tied...and ridden hard ...and put away wet...and..and..

chcr

Too cute for words
Thinking about eleven years of marriage (it's my anniversary). Longest I've ever done anything that didn't involve music in my life.

tonksy

chcr said:
Thinking about eleven years of marriage (it's my anniversary). Longest I've ever done anything that didn't involve music in my life.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHIC!!

Oz

chcr said:

Wot a cool day to get married on..........Congrats!