freako104

boo: for you dear ill give ;)

Kawaii: most anime dubs are as well.

that I cant wait til school starts. I am happy Groskin didnt get fired

Kawaii

freako104 said:
Kawaii: most anime dubs are as well.
True.
I'm DLing(ooops, did i write that out loud? i meant buying... *cough*;)) Doom 3 right now, by the way. I guess i should at least try it.

SexyBoo

I'm thinking - "Why in the heck do you bother telling me you've got Tuesday and Wednesday off and then basically say that you'd rather stay home than see me??? Grrrrr! You so suck right now..." :mad:

I really need to get myself a brain and realize that there has got to be someone better out there who is actually willing to stick their neck out there and actually express that I mean something to them - and really show that they love me rather than just say it once every blue moon... :mope:

SexyBoo

Thanks freako - I'm just an idiot, what can I say?

Not that this is news, but love makes you do and believe some pretty wacky things - like that someone actually might be capable of giving love rather than just taking it all of the time. :(

SexyBoo

:sadhug: Uki Chick

I'm trying to rethink my priorities and hoping I can make myself get over this belief that I need to hold on to this man to keep him. It isn't like he is the only one out there who could be good for a long term relationship. I just need to drill that into my head!!! I don't need him to be happy...

Uki Chick

SexyBoo said:
:sadhug: Uki Chick

I'm trying to rethink my priorities and hoping I can make myself get over this belief that I need to hold on to this man to keep him. It isn't like he is the only one out there who could be good for a long term relationship. I just need to drill that into my head!!! I don't need him to be happy...

You're number one priority is to be happy within yourself. No, you don't need him to be happy, but if he makes you feel good and treats you right, there's no need not to be with him.