WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

SexyBoo

Yep Uki, and that is where the big "duh" should be coming in for me. A lot of times he doesn't make me feel so great because all too often I feel like I'm having to beg for his attention and expressions of his feelings for me. I dwell too much on the idea that he and I have so much in common, and when things are good - they are very good. Plus he really makes me laugh a lot. I'm just not sure that it is enough though - when he either doesn't want to, or is unable to share with me that I am special and important to him.

Kawaii

A sixpack of 'Björne Brygg' Import really gives homework a whole new dimension... Needless to say, i'm quite drunk right now. It rocks.
Oh, and i'm also watching Hellsing.
Anime + Beer + Homework = Teh win!

Edit: Oh, and i have access to 20-SEK(~$2,4) sixpacks... Cheap, yes. I bought 3 just for the weekend.

On a different note, my mother just called. I'm surprised she didn't notice 'i wasn't myself' as she would say. Oh well, whatever works.

IDLEchild

O man this movie was so l337 want to crap my pants. if u dont see this movie u are a total n00b and overall u suck at life. yugioh is my god it was so amazing i was sitting there going omg this is so l337 i wanna crap my pants. if u are l337 and a yugioh fann go and see this movee. its so awesome!!!!11!!!11111!!

A review of yu-gi-oh from yahoo movies. Had me floored from laughter.

SexyBoo

I'm ready ready ready for the weekend! I'm going to Amelia Island for a nice, long, relaxing... weekend!

Woo hoo! *party*