WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

Oz

SexyBoo said:
Thanks Oz, you are too right. I just emailed him back and basically told him off. I'm tired of being strung along. I was stupid to get involved in all of this crap anyway.
:hug: {Oz} :hug:

:)

valkyrie

I'm thinking...
... wait... what's the rating on this board first... I mean... I don't want to get banned the first week I'm on or nothin' ... that would sorta suck... though... I don't know a whole lot of you yet... not to say that I haven't read quite a lot of posts already and think this is a great site and that you're all great folks and all...

... shite... where was I? :confused:

Oz

Thinkin': when the fuck did I get married? :confused:

8am(ish) Saturday morning. Stuck at home lookin' after three kids. The cats are whingeing to be fed. The grass needs cutting (again!), I've just spent 10 seconds wondering wether to clean the windows or not. And I don't have a hangover :eh:

How did I get so square?? What happened?? What's happening to meeeeeee??

Kawaii

I'm gonna watch 99 Kenshin episodes in a row once this last week of school is over... That's 40+ hours. I've done it before but the question is, can i do it again without going completely bonkers?

Wait, i'm already completely bonkers. Duh.

IDLEchild

I pissed off another woman. That makes it 3 now that I have pissed off to the point to never talk to me again.

I guess I should just agree with everything they have to say and not hold an opinion of my own. :confused:

SexyBoo

I'm thinking that AE is a big idiot and deserves the cruddy life he is having since he has no desire to change anything. Sorry, I just had to vent that somewhere! :(

Kawaii

I'm gonna commit seppuku with this 50-cm plastic ruler now.
*stab**stab**stab*
Ow. That hurt. I'm slightly less bored now.

Oz

Until I opened the thread I was thinkin' of a nice cool shower........but on the whole I think kinky sex is much more fun :evilcool: