WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW??

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
SexyBoo said:
I wanna go home - work sucks extremely bad today!!! Wah! :crying2:

At least you get to go home. I get to go to a tent...with 10 other men...no TV...no computer...no fiancee...(which means no sex)...no smoking (in the tent area, for flammibility reasons)...no alcohol...shall I go on? ;)

Anyway...I'm thinking about how spoiled everybody is at 'home'...

ResearchMonkey

Gato_Solo said:
...no fiancee...(which means no sex)...
You insensitive bastard! 18 months on duty in a hell-hole and all you think about sex when you get home!

(I hope you get your earned rewards several times when you get home ;) )

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
ResearchMonkey said:
You insensitive bastard! 18 months on duty in a hell-hole and all you think about sex when you get home!

(I hope you get your earned rewards several times when you get home ;) )

Could you imagine the fallout if a man came home from duty for so long and wasn't thinking about sex? It wouldn't be a pretty sight, would it, ladies? :D

SexyBoo

Sending OTC humps Gato's way! :hump:

I hope you get some soon Gato - it sucks to go without (speaking from personal experience)... :winkkiss:

IDLEchild

SexyBoo said:
I'm in love - and it kind of sucks just a bit! At the same time, it's kind of great... :love:

Love is 5% hell, 40% heavy sex perspiration and the rest uncomfortable joy.

Enjoy it to its max. Rarely happens anymore.

SexyBoo

IDLEchild said:
Enjoy it to its max. Rarely happens anymore.

The fact that it rarely happens really scares me. Especially considering I just ended it. I know it doesn't make much sense here unless you know the background of it all - but I finally ended it. As much as I love being in love, and as much as he means to me - I'll never know where I stand. I can't handle that anymore.

Sorry to rant a bit, back to your post whoring!

catocom

Gato_Solo said:
At least you get to go home. I get to go to a tent...with 10 other men...no TV...no computer...no fiancee...(which means no sex)...no smoking (in the tent area, for flammibility reasons)...no alcohol...shall I go on? ;)

Anyway...I'm thinking about how spoiled everybody is at 'home'...

It's posts like this that really kick in my patriotism.
I am spoiled (relatively speaking), but I do try to think quite often
of the people that are "still" making it possible for me to be. :usa:
You guyz rock! :headbng2:

Nekhebet

I'm thinking about my boyfriend Edward, and how I want to leave this dismal place and find him and just sta with him. Plus about the fact that I turned 15 yesterday.

ClaireBear

Banned
SexyBoo said:
I feel dizzy... And alone... And lovesick...

Me too! All I can think about is my SexyBaby having his first day at work... back on the ward after 3 months away looking all sexy and gorg in his uniform... Male nurses gay? Hah! Not mine... ooooooh no!

I'm really worried about him... I know he'll be fine... but I guess I'm stressing on his behalf

Can I go home now??? :(

I wanna go home too! If I go home now it means quicker to bed quicker tomorrow and I'm meeting my Baby for dinner!!! Yey!

SexyBoo

Freako!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed you!

I don't want to be at work today - I have to present on this software that I know very little about. :(