what do women want?

BlurOfSerenity

sensitive.
funny.
but most of all... huggable, and able to make me feel totally safe in their arms. that's a form of communication all its own. it says, "i <3 you, you make me happy".

Ardsgaine

I know what girls like.
I know what girls want.
I know what girls like.
I know what girls want.
I know what girls like...
Girls like...
Girls like...
Girls like me.

freako104

too broad a question as GF said ive been finding that it works for me that im sensitive and caring, and am not afraid to show i care. also in my personality class we found women wanted more long-term,stable relationships with someone they could start a family with. but again thats a select few.

Vortex

Um... well if I had to answer on behalf on myself... I dunno what I want! (no wonder I'm single! :confbang: )

But as for the rest of the females... teehee, every chick is different. Sure there are some simularities to what they sortta overal want, but the extra stuff, you know, the stuff that makes THEIR someone special really special... well that all depends on the women! :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Vortex said:
Um... well if I had to answer on behalf on myself... I dunno what I want! (no wonder I'm single! :confbang: )

But as for the rest of the females... teehee, every chick is different. Sure there are some simularities to what they sortta overal want, but the extra stuff, you know, the stuff that makes THEIR someone special really special... well that all depends on the women! :D

At last. An honest woman. :D

Most women can tell you exactly what they don't want or like, but what they do like is usually elusive. ;)

Ardsgaine

Physically, most guys can give you exact specifications on their ideal woman: height, weight, breast size, eye color, hair color, etc... When it comes to qualities of personality and character, they're usually a little more vague. Actually, not so much vague as contradictory. They want some combination of June Cleaver, Mother Teresa, Barbie and Tracie Lords...

Vortex

sf20020417.gif

:D