what do women want?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Arris: I am a hopeless romantic aswell. I guess I use "gettign laid" too loosely. Next time it will be "making love". Last time it was just ex-sex. That is just a fuck and nothign else :(

alex

Apparently they don't want me :crying3:

This new girl at work was asking around about home networking a couple of months ago. She asked one of the mechanical designers and he brought her to me and told her she should talk to me cause I had a home network. Come to find out she wanted to just connect two puters together and she didn't know if she needed a router/hub or just a cable. I told her to just get two nic's and I would make her a 120' crossover cable(I have a 1000' spool at home).

She was all nice and stuff when we were talking, but after I gave her the cable, I asked her a couple of times how it was goin and did she have it working yet and she just totally dissed me. She won't even say hi to me in the hall or anything. I'll have to admit I was a little interested at first till someone told me she had a bf. I didn't come on to her or anything, I was just nice to her. How flakey is that :mope:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
She got what she wanted, now she's through with you. It's too bad alot of women are like that. Cancel that, it's too bad alot of people are like that.