What do you wear on your feet?

nodnod

That dog is almost 15 and she's seen better days, but we love her dearly and at least she's not scenile so we are enjoying every precious minute we have left with her.

What's totally cute though is she has always been an alpha bitch, and it's hilarious to see her backing off the three year old shepherd mix next door into his yard (he normally roams free), and being all "tough". Then after doing so, when I make her go back in the house she thinks since she's all "tough" she can just come up the porch steps, a feat she hasn't been able to do for nearly two years now. I had to take her to her ramp that I built for her and I think the indignity embarrassed her royally.

That's cute. It's the same personality my dog has, although mine looks more like a beast but is still just as friendly as can be.

caileightk5.jpg

markjs

Banned
Is your's a female nodnod? If so, back in her prime, my dog and yours would have had some battles, because I have never seen Bridgette back down to any other bitch. There is this one other dog, a friend of mine's dog, name's Luna, and Bridgie and Luna are arch enemies. Same age too. Neither one could gain any clear advantage, but back in the day they used to go at it to where we often needed sticks and water to seperate the two. We weren't trying to let them fight, but thing was they'd kind of peacefully co-exist for periods of time and lull us into thinking it was all cool and then a hint of jealousy, and BAMMO, it would have done Michael Vick proud!

It was pretty funny that last time Luna was here in the house, and both dogs were too old and crippled for a battle, Luna would not leave the immediate areea of the door, and Briggette was menacing as she could be, but didn't so much as growl. I guess they both have gained some wisdom with their age.

nodnod

Is your's a female nodnod? If so, back in her prime, my dog and yours would have had some battles, because I have never seen Bridgette back down to any other bitch. There is this one other dog, a friend of mine's dog, name's Luna, and Bridgie and Luna are arch enemies. Same age too. Neither one could gain any clear advantage, but back in the day they used to go at it to where we often needed sticks and water to seperate the two. We weren't trying to let them fight, but thing was they'd kind of peacefully co-exist for periods of time and lull us into thinking it was all cool and then a hint of jealousy, and BAMMO, it would have done Michael Vick proud!

It was pretty funny that last time Luna was here in the house, and both dogs were too old and crippled for a battle, Luna would not leave the immediate areea of the door, and Briggette was menacing as she could be, but didn't so much as growl. I guess they both have gained some wisdom with their age.

Yeah she's female and 10 years old. I don't know if she'd fight or not. I haven't seen a dog not be submissive to her. It probably doesn't hurt that she weighs close to 100lbs either.

markjs

Banned
Yeah mine's border collie/black lab mix, and she's near on 100 herself, or at least was in her fit fighting days, and Luna is the only dog that didn't submit to her really, so I do know Bridgie did fight. I suspect yours would as well.

markjs

Banned
Another funny thing about Bridgette is the only tweaker she would ever tolerate is me, and anyone with me, back in my "party days". During the time I was clean between my two year long stints on meth, we encountered more than one obvious tweakers, and she went for 'em, and I mean I had to really fight the leash to restrain her (she was always on one when it happened fortunately). Other than that she'd probably have wanted the burglars to pet her or throw the ball for her if we'd ever been robbed (by a non tweaker anyway). Loves everybody. Must be the smell, tweakers who do a lot of meth develop an odor.

Winky

weel I always sed:
iffin' ya put a bullet in their head, cremate em
that solves the stink issue
werked every time

tonksy

I so love to share. I needed some retail foot therapy and Rack Room was having a sale:

nbs.jpg

These are marvels of footwear engineering. The 4 inch heel feels like a sensible 2 1/2 inch heel :love3:

Aunty Em

I had some retail therapy yesterday too, but I bought a nice layered long-sleeved top for the winter in a gorgeous plum colour. :D

Starya

When I make an attempt at retail threapy, the Critter ends up with a lot of new stuff.

I must be doing it wrong...

Aunty Em

attachment.php

The sparkly bits on the butterflies are diamantes. I just fell in love with the colour because it compliments my favourite jeans and my chocolate coloured combats. It looks really nice on and it's only a size 24(US22). I really like the layered look. Everyone keeps telling me how girlie I look... :lol:

I wear them with lacey shrugs and pretty scarves and I don't have any male apparral in my wardrobe anymore... which is quite a departure for me believe me! I can only describe my previous style as "industrial"... jeans, cap sleeve t's and big boots... LOL! While I still wear jeans they are now girlie ones and my favourite shoes are mary jane's style which make my big feet look really small. :D

I'm even contemplating getting a pair of floaty wide legged trousers to wear with my smock dresses...:eek:

I'm slowly turning from a moth into a butterfly, and I couldn't be happier. :D

Starya

That looks a lot like a top I saw at Kapp-Ahl the other day. Not in that color tho'.

I've been buying a lot of tops with "fake" collars. Because I'm too lazy to ever iron an entire shirt.

Inkara1

Yeah, I made a resolution not to buy any clothes this week and as soon as I saw it I just HAD to have it... end of resolution... I've gone from being a chocoholic to a shopaholic... :lol:

So you've gone from a vice that's hazardous to your health to a vice that's hazardous to your wealth?