What do you wear on your feet?

tonksy

Current favorite of mine that I am wearing today (nevermind the box, I was trying to get closer to the light):

pds.jpg

BlurOfSerenity

wearing my big silver boots today. i don't have a picture. they come to a few inches below the knee. they'e basically combat boots, but silver. and i got them for 1/2 price!

Aunty Em

Barefoot... I never wear shoes when I'm painting the walls 'cos I invariably stand in it or drop some on my feet and it's easier to scrub it off my foot than my shoes... LOL

Oh yeah.. Preview...I still have the rght hand side to do:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Barefoot... I never were shoes when I'm painting te walls os I invariably stand in it and it's easier to scrub it off my foot than my shoes... LOL

Oh yeah.. Preview...I still have the rght hand side to do:

Feeling ok Aunty? Too much paint? ;)

Don't take this wrong, but it is quite unusual for you to have so many typos in one post.

nodnod

These were the only slippers that i could find at the time that would fit. They're ok because they are nice and warm. My cat always looks pissed off too but it's all for show. He's really very gentle. You can give him a bath without getting a scratch. He actually washes himself with water from my dog's drinking bowl

nodnod

Just so you guys have an idea of how big my cat Tugs is here are 2 pics. The top pic I am the guy on the right. Not a small man by any means. The bottom pic is me holding Tugs.

meey8.jpg

metugsuj9.jpg

markjs

Banned
You want off topic? I give you off topic!

Since we are now on the subject of pets, here's my ancient doggie Bridgette.

1400355350_07060fc160.jpg

Some ratties I used to have.

1251027188_19496419dc.jpg

The new mouse for the computer attacking the old one.

1399467571_96d584e55c.jpg

:beardbng:

BeardofPants

I miss my pet rats. :(

The most expensive shoes I ever bought were $150 for a pair of Ecco dress shoes when I was working at RadioShack.

Wow. I average about $200-$300, but then I mainly buy boots I guess (I tend to wear them often enough that I have to replace them at least yearly). Most expensive was $400.

nodnod

You want off topic? I give you off topic!

Since we are now on the subject of pets, here's my ancient doggie Bridgette.

1400355350_07060fc160.jpg

Some ratties I used to have.

1251027188_19496419dc.jpg

The new mouse for the computer attacking the old one.

1399467571_96d584e55c.jpg

:beardbng:

looks like you pup was out for a roll in the grass :D

markjs

Banned
That dog is almost 15 and she's seen better days, but we love her dearly and at least she's not scenile so we are enjoying every precious minute we have left with her.

What's totally cute though is she has always been an alpha bitch, and it's hilarious to see her backing off the three year old shepherd mix next door into his yard (he normally roams free), and being all "tough". Then after doing so, when I make her go back in the house she thinks since she's all "tough" she can just come up the porch steps, a feat she hasn't been able to do for nearly two years now. I had to take her to her ramp that I built for her and I think the indignity embarrassed her royally.