I wore my favorite red shoes today.

P1010001.jpg

P1010002.jpg

Aunty Em

I wore my favorite red shoes today.

P1010001.jpg

P1010002.jpg

If I wore those I'd break my neck... if I didn't cripple myself first... :lol:

They are nice though. I've been wandering around in my new walking trainers all day... ah bliss! They're really comforable. I can't put up with painful feet.

attachment.php

nodnod

I usually wear these:

Impact-224.jpg

And these I should have any day now, I'm just waiting for the courier:

WIC800-BPU.jpg

As you can see I need the extra lift to make me look tougher. I am on the far right:

HPIM0947.JPG

Starya

I like the look of the boots, just not the platform part. In my eyes they'd look better with just a third of that sole.

Not that it matters, I'd never wear boots like that anyways. It looks good, just not on me.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I bought a new pair of leather mary janes at Aldo last weekend but we're not on speaking terms right now...the first time I wore them (like 4 days ago) I got a nasty chauf on the back of my left heel that still hurts like a bitch. I think it may have been the insoles I bought for them...I have a serious issue with were top top of a shoe falls on the back of my foot, insoles can make or ruin a pair of shoes for me. So, when the sore heals I'm gonna give them another go sans the insoles...if they still cause damage I may cry and scream at the same time.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeS...cfm&itemID=66594219&&var=d&ckey=CA&colorid=22

Starya

I must always have insoles (unless it's running shoes) so I know the problem there..

I always buy Compeed patches when I buy new shoes. If I detect the tinyest bit of irritation on the skin, I'll slap it on. Then after having walked in the shoes for a while the problem usually resolves itself, as the top of the shoe "softens up" a bit, and stops bugging my foot.

unclehobart

Your bass player looks damn young... but thats ok. He's sporting DIO and Iron Maiden... and thats all right with me. :)

unclehobart

My bad. The intense furrowed brow is usually a boy thing; also her hair is covering her chesty protruberances. Now that I stare at it I can almost make out fingernail polish... but I guess thats not even a girl only trait these days. It would be a better look if she wore a puffy poof pink poodle skirt dress... and still kept the scowl on her face. It would be priceless.

DO my eyes spy a Warlock?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Aldo is notorious for running small.

Hello Nodnod.

Actually, I got the insoles because they were loose but the next size down were too small. The salesman said the insoles take them down about a half size. Maybe they weren't as loose as I thought though and decrease it by half size was too much.